Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Hello goons, I am a frequenter of strip clubs. Some could say I'm addicted to boobies.

I am currently 28 years old, and live in Wichita, Kansas. I went to my first strip club on May 5th 2006, and since then I've gone as little as once a month to multiple times a week.

I actually know quite a bit about the inner workings of strip clubs in my area, and have some stories about them.

Here's the list of known local strip clubs that I've been to in order of preference:
1. Michelle's Beach House (Topless)
2. Pleasure's (Full Nude)
3. Jezebel's (Full Nude)
4. The Retreat (Up to Full Nude Except For Shoes)
5. Baby Dolls (Bikini Bar)
6. The Red Garter Inn (Bikini Bar)
7. Club G's Erotic Sports Bar (Bikini Bar)
8. Club Sensations (Bikini Bar)
9. Sheena's/Bombshells (Defunct)

Feel free to ask me anything about being a regular at strip clubs.

A little while later, if I'm not asked, I'll be adding a post about good etiquette as I've seen far too many people without it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Yeah, I actually know quite a bit about the inner workings of strip clubs. See I'm what's called a "mark"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

no idea who this is

if you talk about strip clubs enough that people know you as "the strip club goon" you probably talk about strip clubs too much

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I love dogs

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

"hey Charlotte, my friend 'Alexander Hamilton' wanted to know if he's on the VIP list. And oh look, he brought his friends, the Washington twins!"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Rusty Venture rear end behavior

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Azathoth posted:

I went for a walk and met a really cool chocolate lab. Feels like the right place to celebrate making a new friend.

there was a corgi at the outdoor area of a bar i went to and he played with a toddler, it was very cute

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dixon Chisholm posted:

a young, poorly trained husky broke out of our neighbors yard and into our yard and killed our big friendly duck, but i still dont hate dogs.

sorry about your duck, i hope they train that dog better so it will be happier and not a murderer

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Tenkaris posted:

No he brought homemade lasagna to strippers because he had nobody else in his life he could think of to bring some to

noooooo dude gently caress no

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

goldmine, we're not getting anymore oil outta this grave

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I'm not trying to clown on the covid thread cuz I still wear my mask every day but it is very funny to imagine a guy willingly bringing a dish to pass to a strip club becoming a respirator guy

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

talk about a 180 regarding public swapping of bodily fluids

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

spraying down the stage in front of you with disinfectant every 5 minutes until the bouncer makes you leave after a stripper busts her rear end because you made it too slippery

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I do hope he ends up either in charge of or destroying Something Awful somehow because it would be a very Office Space end to the whole thing

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

exhausted stripper exiting into the alley after a 10 hour shift and this guy's out there with candles and a tablecloth over a dumpster like lady and the tramp

lmfao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

"ahh christ he ran a power strip out here and he's got mario kart going on a crt tv, ANTHONY CAN YOU COME BACK HERE PLEASE?"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

i dont know. where does this compulsion come from?

actually listening to goons when they say "using the ignore list is for cowards" instead of just realizing it's a dumb joke

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

trying to tip with a jar of your grandma's marinara sauce

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i disagree but you do you

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

who cares

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

big sweaty italian guy coming into the club and trying to make it rain with pepperoni slices

"for the last time - we are not going to make the dancers wear your late mother's clothes, I don't care how much extra you pay"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

it always comes back to just making fun of italians

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Koishi Komeiji posted:

"Shake it baby!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cyber Punk 90210 posted:

The guys posting was terrible but I sorta want to pity him?

that is a natural reaction to have to a pathetic person