Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Thanks for reminding me that Talking Heads was a great band that will forever be ahead of the times, no matter what the times are

Please don't come back though OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

lil poopendorfer posted:

Someone please do the needful and post the gdamn funny!!!

Iron Crowned 14 years ago posted:

From my thread a few months back:

Some weirdo 14 years ago posted:

Aw man, I was expecting some antics :smith:

If the stripper's out, I think you owe it to this thread to get into trouble with some other chick, any chick. C'mon man throw us a bone, let the hijinx ensue!

Well, I have some upcoming antics, but first a few updates. If you don't give a poo poo about the epilogue to the last thread, you can skip to the bold line.

Carly and I still talk, and Laura and Carly are still friends. I still hang out with Laura on a regular basis, although even more now.

I did locate the stripper Ana a few weeks back, at a new club, that's 30 minutes out, I didn't get a chance to give her poo poo yet, as I saw her enter the dressing room and she didn't come back out before I left.

The new thread starts here

On Monday I lost my job of three years. It was actually a pretty big layoff, and things are looking grim for my former employer right now, but that's not what this thread is about.

I received my Federal Tax return on Wednesday, and when I filed, I had dreams of spending a few hundred down at Ye Olde Tittybar, but with my new found lack of income, I only took a fraction.

Being about 3 in the afternoon on a Wednesday, there was me and one other patron. The other patron had apparently bought each of the three girls who were working a rather large dancer drink. I had pretty much come in to tell one of the dancers that I have a rapport with, Michelle, what was up, and that I probably wouldn't be in for a while.

Whenever Michelle was on stage, she pretty much just spent it over at my spot talking, because there were just two patrons, and the other one was pretty much out of view of the stage with the other two girls. Anyway, at some point Mario Kart came up in our talking.

The old biker/vet that was buying the drinks, kept buying them, and was apparently pretty weird. Michelle snuck off to the dressing room at one point and sent me a text, which surprised me, I'll skip the chatlog, but I got challenged to Mario Kart 64 with her, and she'll probably win, but I had to talk big because, well, uh, I'm a guy.

The problem is I suck at Mario Kart 64, I play it with Laura all the time, and I loose all the time. If it was Double Dash, I'd be better off, because I kick Laura's rear end at that all the time.

I'm so screwed!

Tl;dr A stripper has challenged me to Mario Kart 64, I am going to get a severe rear end kicking, help goons!

Iron Crowned, 2 months later (but 14 years ago) posted:

Some weirdo 14 years ago posted:

Did you every play Mario Kart with this girl or did she just keep taking your money for attention? I just gotta know!

Nope

Some other weirdo 14 years ago posted:

He said in another thread that sometimes he will spend nearly $12 a week at the strip club.

:eng101: At the moment due to my unemployment status, I spend $60 once a month, so it averages to about $12 a week

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Al! posted:

is this a wake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrrCZNfvbDo

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Give me a 6er with this as the reason, thanks

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol hello new intrusive thought

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Iron Crowned, standing in front of the oven making a big batch of lasagna, thinking about how much the girls down at the strip club are gonna love it

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Iron Crowned, out of stripper money for the month, puts a plate of lasagna on the stage after a show. "Theres more where that came from"

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

"MY HOMEMADE LASAGNA IS WORTH AT LEAST TWO DANCES!" Iron Crowned yells as the bouncer throws him out. Next time, bolognese.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Taking edible underwear to new and incredibly sexy places

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Koishi Komeiji posted:

"Shake it baby!"