Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

prayers up for the poor 20-something dancer who has to awkwardly pat iron crowned on the back tonight while he's sobbing about those bullies who kicked him out for having the correct logical opinion about dogs (disgusting, vile beasts)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I don't think that's something anyone has to worry about

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

lets be serious though this nutjob and his inevitable rereg should be permad

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the idea of being barefoot at a strip club is grossing me out

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

The Saucer Hovers posted:

i cannot loving help you if you dont want to read the absolutely deranged poo poo people post like why are you here???

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I understand the necessity of getting psycho freaks and disgusting pervs out in a timely manner and iron crowned long, long overstayed his welcome. still though you love to see a classic internet guy out in the wild, posting about his weird fetish or absurd hangup to a booing crowd screaming about how they hate him but he just keeps going due to his specific combination of mental illnesses. oh well. for all things there is a season

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

it being a dogshit terrible lasagne and it being a really good expertly made lasagne both paint an extremely pathetic portrait each in their own way. its like one of those illustrations where you can see the young lady or old crone depending on what you focus on. its excellent

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Iron crowned after giving out his 12th dollar for the weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Koishi Komeiji posted:

"Shake it baby!"

goldmine