Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Oh lol he was supposed to be permabanned when playtime was over for that dog killer last year

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Trying to think of worse things to eat than lasagna before stripping. Maybe pambazos?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Buck Wildman posted:

would that really be more or less sad than if he like labored all day and came in with five star fare

Either way they probably just dumped it in the trash assuming it had been cummed in

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dixon Chisholm posted:

a kilo of pelmeni

Oh yeah, or a bunch of soup dumplings

spacemang_spliff posted:

IDK pole dancing seems like pretty heavy exercise, gotta carb load

I think you're not gonna want a big load of cheese tumbling around in your guts if you're doing inversions on a pole and shaking your rear end around but I'm not a stripper

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I'll show you! I'm gonna be the fartinist stripper the world's ever seen!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I make a beautiful lasagna. 3 kinds of cheese, sauce from scratch, everyone loves it. I'd like to give everyone in the world a slice of my lasagna.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Smythe posted:

i cant eat dairy

Take a regular person pill, then

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Smythe posted:

dopnt work well & make u feel like you have a big balloon inside u

That's sad. I hope science will someday help you eat cheese good

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Maybe he thought they'd do an erotic dance while eating lasagna. Using a noodle as a pasty, you get the idea

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Koishi Komeiji posted:

"Shake it baby!"

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lmao