Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
dog hating oval office

shame on the trump thread for tolerating this piece of poo poo gently caress you

RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
you're next pfc

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

NeatHeteroDude posted:

You may think we didn't do anything to make this happen, but we also didn't do anything to stop 16bit. Maybe mods are good

;)

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
is anyone surprised he was a cheap bastard

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

WoodrowSkillson posted:

you make a post with the flashing attention tag and it autobans you. its an ancient joke meant to annoy people who would spam irritating threads

and because something is weird with the forums, they don't get a banned avatar but they are banned