Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

World War Mammories posted:

♪ poisoning strippers in the park ♪

lmao

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

it being a dogshit terrible lasagne and it being a really good expertly made lasagne both paint an extremely pathetic portrait each in their own way. its like one of those illustrations where you can see the young lady or old crone depending on what you focus on. its excellent

I feel like if it was really good that more sad funny whereas if it's terrible you feel better laughing at it

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Koishi Komeiji posted:

"Shake it baby!"

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

that is a natural reaction to have to a pathetic person

I hope he learns from this experience and grows into a better person. I mean I seriously doubt it but still