Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Hello goons, I am a frequenter of strip clubs. Some could say I'm addicted to boobies.

I am currently 28 years old, and live in Wichita, Kansas. I went to my first strip club on May 5th 2006, and since then I've gone as little as once a month to multiple times a week.

I actually know quite a bit about the inner workings of strip clubs in my area, and have some stories about them.

Here's the list of known local strip clubs that I've been to in order of preference:
1. Michelle's Beach House (Topless)
2. Pleasure's (Full Nude)
3. Jezebel's (Full Nude)
4. The Retreat (Up to Full Nude Except For Shoes)
5. Baby Dolls (Bikini Bar)
6. The Red Garter Inn (Bikini Bar)
7. Club G's Erotic Sports Bar (Bikini Bar)
8. Club Sensations (Bikini Bar)
9. Sheena's/Bombshells (Defunct)

Feel free to ask me anything about being a regular at strip clubs.

A little while later, if I'm not asked, I'll be adding a post about good etiquette as I've seen far too many people without it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
MFW HEAVEN IS A STRIP CLUB

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

bebop esq posted:

i've never been to a strip club but $12/week (per visit?) sounds really cheap.

yeah they gotta really like you if tehy let you only spend that much each time

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
lmao at the full progression of the avatars

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Koishi Komeiji posted:

"Shake it baby!"

lol christ