Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I'm not trying to clown on the covid thread cuz I still wear my mask every day but it is very funny to imagine a guy willingly bringing a dish to pass to a strip club becoming a respirator guy

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

The Saucer Hovers posted:

the ignore list is for cowards

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Gravid Topiary posted:

pffff i remembered that a joke sixer azathhot gave me (https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=184790#frompost521465340) was based on a strikingly ominous thing iron crowned said once about a "strip club breakfast buffet omelette station"

:eyepop:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

can't believe they all agreed to permaban him but just forgot to push the buttons

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

That DICK! posted:

Iron crowned after giving out his 12th dollar for the weekend

lmfao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lil poopendorfer posted:

For reference, this was something Iron Crowned “cooked” and felt compelled to share with the forums. So you can use your imagination to guess what his lasagna looked like

drat when I look at that photo I can smell the toast

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

imagining all the strippers simultaneously getting sick from food poisoning after eating the lasagna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Koishi Komeiji posted:

"Shake it baby!"