Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

In time for the main event I guess!

Impress me, Jake Lee, impress some guy you don't know whose opinion you don't care about!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pylons posted:

Does Jake Lee always look like he's on the verge of tears?

Weirdly when he was booked to fight Kiyomiya he just had this giant shiteating grin on his face!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pylons posted:

Simply do not understand why you would ever take the belt off of Nakajima.

So Kenoh can be the champion like he's supposed to be, duh!

Also I'll be completely honest... I'm not really that big a fan of Nakajima. He's a good wrestler, undoubtedly, but I find him a little off-putting, especially since they leaned into his slaps after he concussed Endo (that's more a NOAH problem of course).

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Marafuji! Guess they want to make Lee's title reign as legitimate as possible!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Speaking of the usual suspects, what's going on with Go Shiozaki at the moment?