Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

wtf is going on? Do we have some sort of proof of this? How do you people know them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks 'eti' is shutting down

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
:gas:

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Tarkus posted:

wtf is going on? Do we have some sort of proof of this? How do you people know them?

He used the same account name and profile picture for years in both places.

Bunnelby
Apr 26, 2023

Tarkus posted:

The website got scrubbed and that's why that creep feels comfortable popping off about his distaste for pedophiles (LMAOOOOO) right now. So no, it probably can't be proven. But it's 100% factual.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Bunnelby posted:

He literally got banned for grooming a 15 year old girl who he convinced to move in with him the second she turned 18. But don't worry, they were just really close friends! It doesn't matter that he and his partner were in their 30s!

I'm gonna see if I can get you plat so we can PM about this because uh wow.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Tarkus posted:

the proof is that the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks `eti` is making GBS threads brown

Bunnelby posted:

The website got scrubbed and that's why that creep feels comfortable popping off about his distaste for pedophiles (LMAOOOOO) right now. So no, it probably can't be proven. But it's 100% factual.

did you register just to post in this thread :raise:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I'm glad the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks 'eti' is shutting down for all the trauma it's caused in adult lives

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Penisaurus Sex posted:

He used the same account name and profile picture for years in both places.

Ah, I see.

Proffler
May 6, 2015
using the same name here and on eti is a special kind of stupid especially given the fact that the community all drove you out over this poo poo "pastel candy snake" aka user jesus

it's ok, it was a long time ago, we've all been over 27 before

ttotm
Mar 31, 2011

Seth Pecksniff posted:

He's right, I can also confirm this story as will probably a bunch of others.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Private Cumshoe posted:

I'm glad the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks 'eti' is shutting down for all the trauma it's caused in adult lives

when it existed I didn't know it and now I do so for me the shutdown has had unfortunate side effects

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

getting the gaemfaqs spinoff luelinks 'eti' crew on the horn over discord to brigade a gbs thread in a righteous pedo smackdowqn

Bunnelby
Apr 26, 2023

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I can try to put you in touch with one of the site admins if you would like. Let me know.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I still don't really understand what it is the thread about it where people just posted "the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks 'eti'" over and over again like 5 years ago was the funniest and freshest gbs thread in like the past decade

that isn't the simpsons meme one of course

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Proffler posted:

using the same name here and on eti is a special kind of stupid especially given the fact that the community all drove you out over this poo poo "pastel candy snake" aka user jesus

it's ok, it was a long time ago, we've all been over 27 before

ttotm posted:

He's right, I can also confirm this story as will probably a bunch of others.

Ok uh... Hm. If you have plat pm me, if not let me know and I can give you plat for this.

I think right now we need to close this thread. I'll give you a few mins to let me know if you need it or not before closing.

Bunnelby posted:

I can try to put you in touch with one of the site admins if you would like. Let me know.

Sure that sounds good

Bunnelby
Apr 26, 2023

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Ok uh... Hm. If you have plat pm me, if not let me know and I can give you plat for this.

I think right now we need to close this thread. I'll give you a few mins to let me know if you need it or not before closing.

Sure that sounds good

I do need it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Bunnelby posted:

I do need it.

Ok I've got it in the queue for you. Needs admin approval for it.

Closing this thread for now.