Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

T-Bone posted:

Vanecek has been pretty bad

This is one of the 3 or 4 worst games the devils have played all season. Just rancid. They don’t look ready to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
3 power plays with no shots. Pathetic.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I missed the beginning of the game. Siegenthaler being a healthy scratch sure is something.........

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Devils are gagging so hard. This is pathetic.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Series is probably over. What a loving rancid joke.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

T-Bone posted:

The Bruins with the plague and Ullmark pumpkining, Tampa down two key d-men, Carolina without two of their best forwards, the Devils turning into the 2022 Devils. Horrifyingly open for the Rangers.

I'm already nauseous. Do you want me to lose my actual dinner now?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

T-Bone posted:

Of course I'd like the Rangers to never win a Cup again but I'd be fine with them beating Boston or Tampa or something and then losing to some dumb West team.

If the Rangers were playing the Saudi national team I'm buying a green loving jersey.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

god loving drat it judge

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Even when Krieder sucked he still scored like 4 goals in every game vs the Devils lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Devils showed some balls tonight.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

This team shouldn't be scoring 1 goal vs anyone.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I hope they never play Smith over Siegenthaler again.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I don't think I could've handled that going in.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

gently caress YES PALAT

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL FOX

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I have always loved Erik Haula.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

IIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

End this tonight. I don't want to deal with a game 7.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Rangers went way deeper in the playoffs last year than they should have and if they lose to the Devils they will have lost to a better team this year. Not sure why the coach's head need to roll.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Ugh Timo.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL that is a terrible call

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

CURTIS LAZAR OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The rangers completely lost control of the pace of this game. If this is back and forth all night it's going to be like 6-2 devils.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Krieder is the most bullshit player in the NHL. It's not even remotely close.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

T-Bone posted:

How do they let that high stick go on Tatar and call that?

How do the Devils end up 3 powerplays down in a period like that?

You really think they are going to let the rangers go out at home without all the calls? lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The most annoying thing the Devils did this year was give up a billion goals in the last minute of periods.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The only way the rangers have any chance of scoring is on the PP so the refs have to give them so goes at it.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL this poo poo is rigged.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Meier is playing good. He just can't get a good bounce.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

What the gently caress is Graves doing there lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Glambags posted:

Akira is human

I'm not gonna blame him for that one. It's a point blank wide open shot.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Graves is shaky

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Devils have carried the play for the last 15 minutes and are down 3-1. Frustrating.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL @ no trip on hughes there. toronto wants game 7!!!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I have no idea how the Devils didn't get a goal there.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

cya monday

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

T-Bone posted:

Unfortunately Devils goaltending has thrown a game for the second time this series.

I don't think he was that awful. I mean they scored 1 goal.... That last goal wasn't good.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

lol eat poo poo boston

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/PuckReportNHL/status/1653175088827580419

The vibes are terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

secret volcano lair posted:

In a way I am thankful to Lindy for doing something so incredibly Lindy for game 7.

It will allow me to translate the pain into posting "fire lindy!!" rather than formless sadness / coping about a "0-point series" discount on the timo meier contract

Shaddup they are gonna win.