Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
it didn't look like a kick really but it's not like they call those when they are, either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Stars, baby

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

:ohdear:

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Wtf is going on with Nichuskin?

https://twitter.com/producerdrew_/status/1650189443729440772?s=46&t=g_A0SEBBvMHIup74YkkP6g

The security team part makes me wonder

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Paracaidas posted:

I still can't grasp this as interference:
https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1650290247459127297

I'd :shrug: at charging but... on what planet is it interference?

lol

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Paracaidas posted:

For the record, that was the makeup call

:butt: because you talk out your rear end a lot

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Good soup! posted:

Come on wild

lol I saw you talking playoff hockey in the izwf thread, now I know we are opponents :twisted:

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Good soup! posted:

Don't get me started on how I feel about Dallas as a place, a few years ago I got called a fat gently caress (???) for talking poo poo during the cup finals lmao

Texan projection, sounds like :D

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Paracaidas posted:

lol Wild fans screaming for a call at any contact to Kaprizov. An arena of playoff posters

They definitely have screamed for calls on a lot of very normal plays, but I think that happens everywhere tbh lol

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Good soup! posted:

"how would YOU feel if people talked endless poo poo about YOUR city?!?!?!?" was an incredible thing to say to a Philly area native and city sports fan lol

lol yeah, that's a bit much. I mean people poo poo on Texas as a state but the worst thing people say about Dallas with any regularity is it's boring, everything is too spread out, and the Trinity River smells like poo poo. And all of those are fair tbh

But Philly lol, that's a whole other level. That Bill Burr recording where he just shits on the city for twenty minutes was great, I never would think to mock Rocky or the Liberty Bell. lol

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

we killed the president

Oh right, I guess there's that whole thing lol.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Foligno costing his team two goals against tonight, maybe he should take the opportunity to reflect and settle down on the goony poo poo :shrug:

Nahhhh lol

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

if Meier doesn't want to have guys looking to hit him like that, he shouldn't be trying to jump on goalie's knees, and (more importantly) he should learn hit avoidance strategies that are drilled into every hockey player since age 12

lol ok guy

p.s. your team is getting shut out lol

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

lmao way to go out with a whimper, wangers

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

that's a really offensive analogy to make. there might be survivors in this thread and we try not to talk like that around here :). care to try again?

you're being a gigantic piece of poo poo lol

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

mcmagic posted:

I guess Trouba will learn that next year if you're going to try to give out concussions you should do it before the 3rd period of game 7 if you want to impact the series more.

:hmmyes:

bit of a lovely look doing it out of spite when you're making GBS threads the bed in game 7

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

i personally think that using sexual assault analogies to discuss legal plays between millionaires consensually playing a sport for a lot of money kinda sucks, but if you want to Playoff Post the other side of that argument, knock yourself out

You invited it by blaming the victim, my dude. And then tried to claim the moral high ground over it in bad faith like a huge piece of poo poo lmao

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

just a millionaire being consensually concussed by another millionaire, very consensual, trust me

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

secret volcano lair posted:

having several million dollars makes you immune to the effects of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy.

Plus you consented to being knocked the gently caress out when you accepted that money DONCHAKNOW

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

to pull out an SAS classic: have you ever played hockey? more importantly, did you ever learn any of the physical side of the game taught by a licensed coach. not trying to bait; genuinely curious

I played forever ago when I was young, with dads for coaches so probably not?

But I'm assuming this is the part where the licensed coach would tell me not to do what the Devils player did? And then by some magic logical leap this means it's now entirely my fault if someone takes advantage of me forgetting to do it at any point?

And you think this is somehow inappropriate to compare to sexual assault? (when you are the one who brought up consent as mitigation)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

So Skill Issue then, got it