Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you stop posting about DnD like a grudge crazy nerd?
This poll is closed.
Yes. But I also always select the second options in a poll (illiterate). 7 14.89%
No, and I'm worse than a worm. 24 51.06%
DO NOT PICK ME IF YOU LOVE CSPAM 16 34.04%
Total: 47 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Stop making us look bad in SAD!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

shut the gently caress up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
fucck you

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I will never stop

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
"us"

speng31b posted:

shut the gently caress up

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
buckle up kuz im gearing up to post a combined aim and irc chat log that ull never forget

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Me after winning a grand and glorious skirmish with my deadliest foes: *pulling pants all the way down to pee*

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

what's SAD is I don't even really know what that means, something awful something with a d...

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
k

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
u are supposed to be a representative of the culture not a steward

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

voted 1

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

What is best?

Me: to crush my foes
Me: to see them scattered before me
Me: to hear the lamentations of their women
You: *sitting down on the toilet backward*

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

alright I'm convinced
give NHD the red star, they're building towards something here and I want to see it

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

what me worry

Gen Z congressman
Apr 18, 2023
sounds like someone wants to be a D&D mod

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

voted goku

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

what are you talking about NHD

speng31b
May 8, 2010

going to galick gun thus thread

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

what are you talking about NHD

I'm trying to be funnier so when I hit admin I can stop

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

NeatHeteroDude posted:

What is best?

Me:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
considering how many weirdos have been banned or autobanned the last couple of days i thought we were doing pretty good?

gbs and d&d are routing

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

how the gently caress is this guy a mod

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

The Oldest Man posted:

how the gently caress is this guy a mod

it makes more sense when you realize that SA mods are the court jesters

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I'm trying to be funnier so when I hit admin I can stop

i think i found the thread and the OP is the guy who still wants to destroy SPR

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Sir.....ur monitor.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I didn't do poo poo you dizzy bitch

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

please tel me there isnt more SAD content

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

CODChimera posted:

please tel me there isnt more SAD content

no

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
As an AI language model, I cannot provide an opinion or judgment on the content of the text you shared. However, I can provide an overview of the text and its main points.

The text appears to be a response to several stories in a forum called QCS. The author of the response attempts to clear up some rumors and misconceptions that have been circulating about their involvement in certain events. They address several issues, including a post about statistics in the Jeff guidelines thread, Lady Radia getting doxxed by another user, and the connection between the LALD account and its alt account. The author denies responsibility for the doxxing of Lady Radia and clarifies their actions regarding the LALD account. They also express concern about external influences on the forum, particularly regarding Ukraine discourse, and suggest that QCS threads may have a negative impact on the forum.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

As an AI language model, I cannot provide an opinion or judgment on the content of the text you shared. However, I can provide an overview of the text and its main points.

The text appears to be a response to several stories in a forum called QCS. The author of the response attempts to clear up some rumors and misconceptions that have been circulating about their involvement in certain events. They address several issues, including a post about statistics in the Jeff guidelines thread, Lady Radia getting doxxed by another user, and the connection between the LALD account and its alt account. The author denies responsibility for the doxxing of Lady Radia and clarifies their actions regarding the LALD account. They also express concern about external influences on the forum, particularly regarding Ukraine discourse, and suggest that QCS threads may have a negative impact on the forum.

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

make chatgpt mod

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

that crazy ai chat bot lover guy was right

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

rude of you to leak nhd's mod forum posts

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Suck
A
Dong

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

chatgpt really nails the mod voice huh

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Mr. Sharps posted:

chatgpt really nails the mod voice huh

reading comprehension is too strong though

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
the whole forums owes cspam quite a bit of proprs for the entertainment this weekend imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

im going to brigade my posting enemies........ toxicly