Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you stop posting about DnD like a grudge crazy nerd?
This poll is closed.
Yes. But I also always select the second options in a poll (illiterate). 7 14.89%
No, and I'm worse than a worm. 24 51.06%
DO NOT PICK ME IF YOU LOVE CSPAM 16 34.04%
Total: 47 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Stop making us look bad in SAD!!!!

Who makes us look bad in SAD?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
idk what SAD is

so sorry for your loss or congratulations etc

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
but i do know what MAD is

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

McCracAttack posted:

Who makes us look bad in SAD?

Yeah

eat poo poo bluey deserves better than you nhd

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

wow only 4 other people love NHD? sad state of affairs

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

CODChimera posted:

wow only 4 other people love NHD? sad state of affairs

I liked him until he made this thread calling me out

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Gunshow Poophole posted:

Yeah

eat poo poo bluey deserves better than you nhd

Bandit would nod and ask if you could put yourself in my shoes and maybe we can have a sit down chat

Right before I send you to jail for embarrassing me!!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

A Bakers Cousin posted:

the whole forums owes cspam quite a bit of proprs for the entertainment this weekend imho

the funniest thing is the only reason this kicked off was because liberals and bellingcat were bragging all over the media about how cool+patriotic they are for doxxing a leaker and getting him killed in perma-jail, which is extremely gross, and CBO made a SAD post saying shouldnt brown moses doxxing be bannable? and one thing led to another and suddenly like 30 goons ended up melting down resulting in over a dozen bans

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

i will never stop respecting the martyrs

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

gas thread ban op

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Bandit would nod and ask if you could put yourself in my shoes and maybe we can have a sit down chat

Right before I send you to jail for embarrassing me!!

*eberyone gets together and a huddle*

HURRAY!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
I dunno what is happening why is everyone auto banning

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

tokin opposition posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
it doesn't matter if we look bad OP. We've converted jeffrey into a genocide denier, our admin is the last man standing. we stand at the cusp of a new age.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

they didn't VOTE

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Xaris posted:

the funniest thing is the only reason this kicked off was because liberals and bellingcat were bragging all over the media about how cool+patriotic they are for doxxing a leaker and getting him killed in perma-jail, which is extremely gross, and CBO made a SAD post saying shouldnt brown moses doxxing be bannable? and one thing led to another and suddenly like 30 goons ended up melting down resulting in over a dozen bans

God, Friday morning was so long ago.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Semper posts

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Smythe posted:

that crazy ai chat bot lover guy was right

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

posting ftw

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Someone please explain is my forum enemies being defeated or are my forum friends temporarily tasting victory wine i need to know if this is good or not

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

tokin opposition posted:

Someone please explain is my forum enemies being defeated or are my forum friends temporarily tasting victory wine i need to know if this is good or not

i killed iron crowned

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

tokin opposition posted:

Well right now a d&d mod is explaining all the rules they've written to make sure the amount of transphobia posted in there is juuust right so...

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Alright, seems like this thread went awry. It's possible you guys didn't read the poll directly? Do we need to try again??

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

tokin opposition posted:

it's largely stupid pointless drama. but it's also very funny.

the timeline of events:
- friday morning CBO posts in SAD saying to ban brown moses for doxxing + being an cia dweeb
- friday afternoon, lots of people getting mad and Fritz eventually bans BM for self-promoting his bellingcat tweets
- friday night - sat morning: lots of people mad about cspam melting down incoherently over 'crews'. CZS posts a forum enemy list but later clarified was not an enemy list but an evil crew list but also forum enemies were on the list. some rando gbs war psychos get banned
- saturday evening: one of the worst gbs war psycho red-mist addicts PMs Fritz that he's going to doxx Lady Radia and he says "no that's a bad idea" and gives him a 6er
- later saturday night: the 6-er is over and the gbs war psycho doxxes Lady Radia in public. he gets permbanned and lady radia autobans because doxxed
- sunday: at some point CZS reveals Lib and Let Die's parachute (who left after getting doxxed) and he autobans. Fritz edits the autoban message without telling anyone leading to a confusion
- sunday night/today: CZS gets de-modded, then posts a meltdown in yospos and autobans. Fritz got de-admined for editting the message without telling anyone, then he autobans. also some other people get banned

bonus but unrelated: IC autobanned after getting chain-sixered for being creepy. then permbanned after autobanning just for good measure.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Alright, seems like this thread went awry. It's possible you guys didn't read the poll directly? Do we need to try again??

You don't look like our teacher.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Stop making us look bad in SAD!!!!

turn on yr monitor OP

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

NeatHeteroDude posted:

nhd if SAD is a forum for user feedback what in your opinion is the correct amount of feedback for a user to have after recents events

Necrobama
Aug 4, 2006

by the sex ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

As an AI language model, I cannot provide an opinion or judgment on the content of the text you shared. However, I can provide an overview of the text and its main points.

The text appears to be a response to several stories in a forum called QCS. The author of the response attempts to clear up some rumors and misconceptions that have been circulating about their involvement in certain events. They address several issues, including a post about statistics in the Jeff guidelines thread, Lady Radia getting doxxed by another user, and the connection between the LALD account and its alt account. The author denies responsibility for the doxxing of Lady Radia and clarifies their actions regarding the LALD account. They also express concern about external influences on the forum, particularly regarding Ukraine discourse, and suggest that QCS threads may have a negative impact on the forum.

goldmine

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

ram dass in hell posted:

nhd if SAD is a forum for user feedback what in your opinion is the correct amount of feedback for a user to have after recents events

0 unless they ask me first (may I, you CAN do anything) and then only post "feedback oreos" (1 positive comment, 1 constructive comment, 1 positive comment, and a good question)

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Xaris posted:

the timeline of events:
- friday morning CBO posts in SAD saying to ban brown moses for doxxing + being an cia dweeb
- friday afternoon, lots of people getting mad and Fritz eventually bans BM for self-promoting his bellingcat tweets
- friday night - sat morning: lots of people mad about cspam melting down incoherently over 'crews'. CZS posts a forum enemy list but later clarified was not an enemy list but an evil crew list but also forum enemies were on the list. some rando gbs war psychos get banned
- saturday evening: one of the worst gbs war psycho red-mist addicts PMs Fritz that he's going to doxx Lady Radia and he says "no that's a bad idea" and gives him a 6er
- later saturday night: the 6-er is over and the gbs war psycho doxxes Lady Radia in public. he gets permbanned and lady radia autobans because doxxed
- sunday: at some point CZS reveals Lib and Let Die's parachute (who left after getting doxxed) and he autobans. Fritz edits the autoban message without telling anyone leading to a confusion
- sunday night/today: CZS gets de-modded, then posts a meltdown in yospos and autobans. Fritz got de-admined for editting the message without telling anyone, then he autobans. also some other people get banned

bonus but unrelated: IC autobanned after getting chain-sixered for being creepy. then permbanned after autobanning just for good measure.

Theres so much stuff here but you're also missing the return of pharaohman, the anticommunist dick pregnancy fetishist

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Xaris posted:

the timeline of events:

I see, good riddance then, sucks about the goons that got doxxed. close d@d

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Nix Panicus posted:

Theres so much stuff here but you're also missing the return of pharaohman, the anticommunist dick pregnancy fetishist

drat. my man took the L against mega man back in the 80s pretty hard huh

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
koos found their discord. punishment time?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
koos is a stupid old man he doesnt know what discord is lol mf probably thinks theyre talking about eris a goddess he worshipped when he was middle aged

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

NeatHeteroDude posted:

0 unless they ask me first (may I, you CAN do anything) and then only post "feedback oreos" (1 positive comment, 1 constructive comment, 1 positive comment, and a good question)

wheres the dog gone! where is he

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

koos is a stupid old man he doesnt know what discord is lol mf probably thinks theyre talking about eris a goddess he worshipped when he was middle aged

he's full of surprises

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Regarde Aduck posted:

wheres the dog gone! where is he

he's with glenn. the match is over and glenn won the dog.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Nix Panicus posted:

i was trying to keep it brief but yeah it's missing like 20 other funny meltdowns that happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Jeff really is just lettin it rip in there, huh?