Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you stop posting about DnD like a grudge crazy nerd?
This poll is closed.
Yes. But I also always select the second options in a poll (illiterate). 7 14.89%
No, and I'm worse than a worm. 24 51.06%
DO NOT PICK ME IF YOU LOVE CSPAM 16 34.04%
Total: 47 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Xaris posted:

okay yeah. but i also don't blame him for not reading some late night PM by a psycho in detail, plus being very new at it. i wouldn't put him in even the top 25 worst goon admins

anyways, all this could have been avoided if jeff just listened to my suggestion last year to permban everyone who complained about 'tankies.

Editing lald autoban post to cover for his mod buddy czs is fairly egregious abuse of admin powers, especially when admin edits don’t show up underneath the post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Xaris posted:

my summary sucks rear end because I didn't really follow it closely and was trying to keep it as brief as possible, someone else should probably do a better one.

i'll be honest I'm still not 100% clear why Fritz got de-admined. like editting an autoban message without telling anyone isn't great, but probably worth a 'tut tut don't do that again kay?'. i guess there was a lot more i missed.

Theres also proof that lald had messaged him about cinci outted his alt and he was upset, and Fritz took it to cinci and they both basically yucked it up and Fritz just told cinci not to do it again. As an admin, he did not care about real life safety of users which is like, the only major thing the mods actually have to do!!

speng31b
May 8, 2010

can someone gas this thread please. thanks

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 100 days!
aids stem to stern

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

speng31b posted:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

get brown moses permad next time though thanks

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

speng31b posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

you bastard

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mia Wasikowska posted:

get brown moses permad next time though thanks

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
The banning of Brown Moses leads me to believe that Fritz autobanned like the enemies of America commit suicide with two bullets to the back of the head.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Nah Fritz The Horse put that first metaphorical bullet in there himself. He was in the clear, a sex ghost did his CSI forensics on the edited banme post and did not know what the gently caress he was looking at. All Fritz had to do was say nothing.

Thank goodness he didn't say nothing.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
oh yeah then leon trotsky got demodded for accidently letting some IKs see personal info that should've been for admins only or something.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

crepeface posted:

oh yeah then leon trotsky got demodded for accidently letting some IKs see personal info that should've been for admins only or something.

Last straw after a history of behavior such as trying to paint Willa as a stalker by edting hundreds of posts where he posted anouyher so the search wouldnt find them or straight up asking admins to unprobe him after Hootington did the needful when he tried to become the center of attention and derail the Doomsday Economics thread with more epic trolls :razz:

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Last straw after a history of behavior such as trying to paint Willa as a stalker by edting hundreds of posts where he posted anouyher so the search wouldnt find them or straight up asking admins to unprobe him after Hootington did the needful when he tried to become the center of attention and derail the Doomsday Economics thread with more epic trolls :razz:

Lol wut?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

such a slimy little weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

speng31b posted: