Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you stop posting about DnD like a grudge crazy nerd?
This poll is closed.
Yes. But I also always select the second options in a poll (illiterate). 7 14.89%
No, and I'm worse than a worm. 24 51.06%
DO NOT PICK ME IF YOU LOVE CSPAM 16 34.04%
Total: 47 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

what are you talking about NHD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I'm trying to be funnier so when I hit admin I can stop

i think i found the thread and the OP is the guy who still wants to destroy SPR

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Mr. Sharps posted:

chatgpt really nails the mod voice huh

reading comprehension is too strong though

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

is there a good summary post of all the poo poo. i feel like there's gotta be one in sad somewhere. i feel like it's going to need to be linked to people more than a few times

Xaris posted:

it's largely stupid pointless drama. but it's also very funny.

the timeline of events:
- friday morning CBO posts in SAD saying to ban brown moses for doxxing + being an cia dweeb
- friday afternoon, lots of people getting mad and Fritz eventually bans BM for self-promoting his bellingcat tweets
- friday night - sat morning: lots of people mad about cspam melting down incoherently over 'crews'. CZS posts a forum enemy list but later clarified was not an enemy list but an evil crew list but also forum enemies were on the list. some rando gbs war psychos get banned
- saturday evening: one of the worst gbs war psycho red-mist addicts PMs Fritz that he's going to doxx Lady Radia and he says "no that's a bad idea" and gives him a 6er
- later saturday night: the 6-er is over and the gbs war psycho doxxes Lady Radia in public. he gets permbanned and lady radia autobans because doxxed
- sunday: at some point CZS reveals Lib and Let Die's parachute (who left after getting doxxed) and he autobans. Fritz edits the autoban message without telling anyone leading to a confusion
- sunday night/today: CZS gets de-modded, then posts a meltdown in yospos and autobans. Fritz got de-admined for editting the message without telling anyone, then he autobans. also some other people get banned

bonus but unrelated: IC autobanned after getting chain-sixered for being creepy. then permbanned after autobanning just for good measure.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i don't actually blame Fritz for not clicking some link in a deranged posters PM, but he picked the wrong time not to do it. sometimes you just gently caress up big time and you gotta pay for it