Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you stop posting about DnD like a grudge crazy nerd?
This poll is closed.
Yes. But I also always select the second options in a poll (illiterate). 7 14.89%
No, and I'm worse than a worm. 24 51.06%
DO NOT PICK ME IF YOU LOVE CSPAM 16 34.04%
Total: 47 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
koos found their discord. punishment time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

koos is a stupid old man he doesnt know what discord is lol mf probably thinks theyre talking about eris a goddess he worshipped when he was middle aged

he's full of surprises

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Regarde Aduck posted:

wheres the dog gone! where is he

he's with glenn. the match is over and glenn won the dog.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

McCracAttack posted:

Jeff really is just lettin it rip in there, huh?

he's sleeping

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

McCracAttack posted:

Since Friday?

yeah

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
is there a good summary post of all the poo poo. i feel like there's gotta be one in sad somewhere. i feel like it's going to need to be linked to people more than a few times

tokin opposition posted:

Dogs are just shittier wolves, except for huskies (basically wolves) and golden retrievers (legally classed as cows)

correct i guess. i like that dogs are now big-headed baby type animals that love humans too much but that's subjective

Cuttlefush has issued a correction as of 05:46 on Apr 18, 2023

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
reading the manifesto (https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3147436) and also iron crowned's history of being the worst (https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4029909) is a must. hard to believe but he posted much worse 10 years ago. much much worse. shoulda been taken out back in 2015.

Cuttlefush has issued a correction as of 05:54 on Apr 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
i heard he was young. but yeah nevermind that athletics thread was not much of a honeypot. i dont know what i expected lol

Cuttlefush has issued a correction as of 08:08 on Apr 18, 2023