Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you stop posting about DnD like a grudge crazy nerd?
This poll is closed.
Yes. But I also always select the second options in a poll (illiterate). 7 14.89%
No, and I'm worse than a worm. 24 51.06%
DO NOT PICK ME IF YOU LOVE CSPAM 16 34.04%
Total: 47 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
As an AI language model, I cannot provide an opinion or judgment on the content of the text you shared. However, I can provide an overview of the text and its main points.

The text appears to be a response to several stories in a forum called QCS. The author of the response attempts to clear up some rumors and misconceptions that have been circulating about their involvement in certain events. They address several issues, including a post about statistics in the Jeff guidelines thread, Lady Radia getting doxxed by another user, and the connection between the LALD account and its alt account. The author denies responsibility for the doxxing of Lady Radia and clarifies their actions regarding the LALD account. They also express concern about external influences on the forum, particularly regarding Ukraine discourse, and suggest that QCS threads may have a negative impact on the forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

tokin opposition posted:

Someone please explain is my forum enemies being defeated or are my forum friends temporarily tasting victory wine i need to know if this is good or not

i killed iron crowned

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
koos is a stupid old man he doesnt know what discord is lol mf probably thinks theyre talking about eris a goddess he worshipped when he was middle aged

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
The confusion surrounding the enemy list and the subsequent meltdown by CZS also highlights the need for clear communication and transparency in online communities. Autobans and de-modding without adequate explanation can lead to further confusion and exacerbate tensions.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
lol chatgpt understands the concept of modding an internet forum better than the mods

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Xaris posted:

my summary sucks rear end because I didn't really follow it closely and was trying to keep it as brief as possible, someone else should probably do a better one.

i'll be honest I'm still not 100% clear why Fritz got de-admined. like editting an autoban message without telling anyone isn't great, but probably worth a 'tut tut don't do that again kay?'. i guess there was a lot more i missed.

his inaction and refusal to read the PM's a psycho poster sent him after lady radia expressed extreme discomfort about the psycho poster led to that psycho poster posting lady radia's personal information in an attempt to disprove her when if he had read the pm's or passed them on to another admin this could have been stopped by them permabanning him

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
i dont understand the lald drama i dont know the poster but they were apparently doxxed in the past, made a new account, and cinci zoo sniper outed them causing them to autoban with a post blaming cinci zoo sniper. fritz the horse edited this post without anyone's knowledge to protect cinci zoo sniper because admins can edit posts without anyone knowing unlike mods or iks which leaves a message saying someone hosed around with the post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
hes old