Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you stop posting about DnD like a grudge crazy nerd?
This poll is closed.
Yes. But I also always select the second options in a poll (illiterate). 7 14.89%
No, and I'm worse than a worm. 24 51.06%
DO NOT PICK ME IF YOU LOVE CSPAM 16 34.04%
Total: 47 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Stop making us look bad in SAD!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Me after winning a grand and glorious skirmish with my deadliest foes: *pulling pants all the way down to pee*

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

What is best?

Me: to crush my foes
Me: to see them scattered before me
Me: to hear the lamentations of their women
You: *sitting down on the toilet backward*

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

what are you talking about NHD

I'm trying to be funnier so when I hit admin I can stop

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Gunshow Poophole posted:

Yeah

eat poo poo bluey deserves better than you nhd

Bandit would nod and ask if you could put yourself in my shoes and maybe we can have a sit down chat

Right before I send you to jail for embarrassing me!!

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Alright, seems like this thread went awry. It's possible you guys didn't read the poll directly? Do we need to try again??

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

ram dass in hell posted:

nhd if SAD is a forum for user feedback what in your opinion is the correct amount of feedback for a user to have after recents events

0 unless they ask me first (may I, you CAN do anything) and then only post "feedback oreos" (1 positive comment, 1 constructive comment, 1 positive comment, and a good question)

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Xaris posted:

okay yeah. but i also don't blame him for not reading some late night PM by a psycho in detail, plus being very new at it. i wouldn't put him in even the top 25 worst goon admins

anyways, all this could have been avoided if jeff just listened to my suggestion last year to permban everyone who complained about 'tankies.

There's more to it but I need to ask the affected person first

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Nix Panicus posted:

Oh hey, I don't want to talk about it directly in the SAD thread, but I'm like 95% certain Koos is doing a long con monkey's paw with D&D. I think he came in with a mandate to stop the constant barrage of reports and slapfights coming from D&D and decided the best way was to turn the screws until the people who weren't prepared to wage a passive aggressive posting war and hammer the report button at every opposing viewpoint left of their own accord. The result may be a thoroughly hostile place to both debate and discussion, but it contains the most tedious garbage posters while being a big warning sign to everyone else. In that vein I really do think CZS and Fritz were perfect mods for D&D

Eh if he has its not been communicated anywhere in the mod forums

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Based on my talks with koos I think he's just like that or doing a bit forever and ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

crepeface posted:

oh yeah then leon trotsky got demodded for accidently letting some IKs see personal info that should've been for admins only or something.

Last straw after a history of behavior such as trying to paint Willa as a stalker by edting hundreds of posts where he posted anouyher so the search wouldnt find them or straight up asking admins to unprobe him after Hootington did the needful when he tried to become the center of attention and derail the Doomsday Economics thread with more epic trolls :razz: