Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Maximum number of dicks in the mouth
Goku
View Results

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Realistically speaking the answer is one. Two is everyone getting a bit rambunctious, but mostly just making a point. It's not going to be amazingly comfortable for anyone involved, but it's the upper limit of maybe someone is actually trying to have a good time. Anyone trying for three or more is literally just playing "How many dicks can I fit in my mouth?". It's really just naughty Tetris at that point. And then the answer is "Probably five, but you might need more people to hold some folks or at least be really careful of where everyone is stepping". And even then you are really pushing it, because the length of dick you'd need plus the size of mouth space available is hitting the upper limit.

You'd get more done jacking two and sucking one, and maybe switching between who you are sucking and jerking every so often. There's nothing to prove, go out there and have a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

no were proving how many dicks yu can fit in your mouth

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
if you got some dudes with narrow hips and long dongs you can solidy get 5

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Jelly posted:

I really don't see how anyone can suck more dicks than that at once.

Nobody is talking about sucking or performing any kind of satisfying fellatio on the dicks. They've just got to fit in there.

I also think we've strayed a little too far from the purpose of the thread and we're talking about how many dicks a hypothetical person could fit rather than our own limits.

I think I could fit two, maybe 3 small ones.

Filboid Studge
Oct 1, 2010
And while they debated the matter among themselves, Conradin made himself another piece of toast.

one million OP

Filboid Studge fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Apr 21, 2023

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE
Nah,

There's a 'big' beliver 'certain parts, auto parts'
It happens. Even to you

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Nobody is talking about sucking or performing any kind of satisfying fellatio on the dicks. They've just got to fit in there.

I also think we've strayed a little too far from the purpose of the thread and we're talking about how many dicks a hypothetical person could fit rather than our own limits.

You're underestimating yourself.

Im pretty sure my gaping maw could stuff 4 dicks into it. :smuggo:

...i just dont feel like it rn

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I gotta piss in bed. It drips down ro the small clay effigies that live under my bed.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I gotta piss in bed. It drips down ro the small clay effigies that live under my bed.

Imagine the fungal spores colonizing your lungs rn

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Thank you

This isn't the fellatio world cup, we are trying to rules-lawyer as many human penises into our mouths à la Chubby Bunny

If you choose hard dicks over soft dicks that's just bad strategy :colbert:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

PinheadSlim posted:

Thank you

This isn't the fellatio world cup, we are trying to rules-lawyer as many human penises into our mouths à la Chubby Bunny

If anyone follows down the logical path of this post please be sure to tell my uncle larry hello and I hope he rots in prison and later in hell

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
We need someone that's thought long and deeply about this. Someone that has not simply thought about it but has academically considered the matter.

We need Cyrano4747.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Fine you can do it if you want to but it doesn't count towards your final dick score because they're not dicks.

Yesterday I dimly suggested the only way to get 4 dicks on your mouth was to suspend the dick havers from the ceiling and intertwine their legs in such a way that the dicks were all aligned together. This was obviously stupid as hell because they could just lay on their back on the ground and do the same thing.

Thinking about it, you could have one guy with a really long dick lying face-up under another similarly positioned guy, with guy2's dick poking through the upper thigh gap of guy1, so their dicks could be easily sucked tiogether (by a cocksucker with a large enough mouth).

Also guy3 under guy2, but he'd need a super- long wingwang, and girthy too, so it didn't break.

Sucking four cocks this way? Just plausible, if you could find a volunteer with such an extremely large dingdong.

I think, realistically, that three cocks would be the limit.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

BigBadSteve posted:

Thinking about it, you could have one guy with a really long dick lying face-up under another similarly positioned guy, with guy2's dick poking through the upper thigh gap of guy1, so their dicks could be easily sucked tiogether (by a cocksucker with a large enough mouth).

Also guy3 under guy2, but he'd need a super- long wingwang, and girthy too, so it didn't break.

Sucking four cocks this way? Just plausible, if you could find a volunteer with such an extremely large dingdong.

I think, realistically, that three cocks would be the limit.

Just think in four dimensions. A testicle tesseract.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh my god. The OP never said "at the same time".:stare:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

PinheadSlim posted:

Whoa this changes everything :aaaaa:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
If you hammer them flat first you can probably increase your dpm (dicks per mouthful).

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
You didn't say it had to be 'at the same time', OP.

So, on a long enough timescale, I'd say all of them.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They didn't specify human either.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If your mouth were a black hole you could theoretically fit all the dicks in your mouth, condensing them infinitely into a dick singularity

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
If the dicks were as small as mine I could likely fit a few dozen

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

exactly.

Tite Barnacle posted:

If the dicks were as small as mine I could likely fit a few dozen

shrimp dinner

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

In that case, like 30 miles of dicks, all coupled together like a weird little fleshy train.

Toot toot!

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

20 Blunts posted:

shrimp dinner

You vastly overestimate what I've got going on over here

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

so ducks have corkscrew penises, right? what happens if they, like, get tangled up on each other? would that lower the density needed to fit them?

Vulgar
Aug 17, 2003

I am the man of la Mancha… my dream is impossible!

Human wasn’t specified, so one could fit thousands of gnats (and their dicks) into your mouth!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
How many dicks can you fit in your rear end at the same time OP?

Just wondering for science.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
thanks OP for reminding me of this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7MBGpZK9wg

BeastOfTheEdelwood
Feb 27, 2023

Led through the mist, by the milk-light of moon, all that was lost is revealed.
How ever many dicks OP can fit in their mouth, I can fit that many +1. :smug:

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_(nickname)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Assman

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

so ducks have corkscrew penises, right? what happens if they, like, get tangled up on each other? would that lower the density needed to fit them?

This is how you get a Duck Dick King.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Four, much like my rating of this thread.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
Uhm the default at least is, one, your own.

who amongst us has not either attempted self-fellatio or were successful in self-fellatio?

Excuse me, i guess the term is autofellatio.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-gay-if-I-perform-auto-fellatio-on-myself

huh, there are more articles about this then I thought.

https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a28412362/auto-fellatio-history/

"Maybe get an assist from a friend or partner to help press down your legs."

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Apr 20, 2023

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

wesleywillis posted:

How many dicks can you fit in your rear end at the same time OP?

Just wondering for science.

free him.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

blight rhino posted:

Uhm the default at least is, one, your own.

Kinda sexist to assume that everyone itt with dicks in their mouth has one of their own

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Two if they're average, three if they're small. But more than one is just for psychological hotness. It's not good head.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Stoatbringer posted:

All at once or sequentially?

This is the question that matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Kinda sexist to assume that everyone itt with dicks in their mouth has one of their own

If you work hard, maybe one day...