Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Invasion of Draculas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Reverse Scooby Doo, where a group of meddling teenagers exposes monsters living in foam people-costumes.

deep dish peat moss

Scientists finally photograph the outer limits of the universe and find that it looks identical to the interior of a Dippin' Dots ice cream machine

deep dish peat moss

A pandemic sweeps the globe, a brand new virus that gives everyone it infects severe gut-wrenching anxiety 24/7

deep dish peat moss

Zombies eventually defeat the entirety of humanity and begin a new zombie world order, but then Zombie-Earth is invaded by aliens.

deep dish peat moss

Dracula and a Werewolf and a Mummy and Frankenstein fighting an alien invasion

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

tetris with increasingly complex shapes

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

your friend sk posted:

tetris with increasingly complex shapes

:stonk: I thought this was the chill forum

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Charles Bukowski

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

7-11 attendant locked inside while danger lurks outside in the dark

Thank you Saoshyant for the lovely signature.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
having a server dream but if you get two 20-tops that come in at the same time and the tables are a mile apart, it happens in real life

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
You go to a party and realize that everyone brought their guitar.

Buttchocks

You're the new novice in a remote monastery where they brew beer, but it's really bad beer and you have to pretend you like it or they get really moody start passive aggressively reading all the bible verses about gratitude during the mass.

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

You go to a party and realize that everyone brought their guitar.

lol

Buttchocks

There's a mysterious and unexpected meteor shower one night, but you don't notice because you're watching reruns of Lawrence Welk with your parents.

big black turnout

Sherbert Hoover posted:

having a server dream but if you get two 20-tops that come in at the same time and the tables are a mile apart, it happens in real life

having a server dream but no matter how many print statements you add they never show up in the logs oooOoooooOOoo

FutonForensic

costco with increased prices on hot dogs

deep dish peat moss

Armageddog

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Double Hell

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Charles Bukowski

Werewolves and Draculas bite each other and turn into werewolfdraculas.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
a dream where it's finally time to go have sex but you realize you aren't wearing pants

Buttchocks

killer dugongs

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
The Tale of Dracula's Dick

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
The Unnamed Horror from Beyound The Veil turns out to have a name and it's Derrick.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Khanstant
volume slider that only goes from max to speak blowout

Escape From Noise

If you wake up from your dream you wake up in real life!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Escape From Noise posted:

gently caress

Charles Bukowski

The government declares weed illegal again

Escape From Noise

Charles Bukowski posted:

The government declares weed illegal again

Space aliens make weed double dodeka illegal, punishable by a week in the pain nexus.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Areola Grande

Bangladeshi crime weed gets twice as potent overnight causing an international incident

Areola Grande

ppl in the streets burning their medical weed cards and smoking crystalized Bangladesh nugs and howling at the moon

Buttchocks

Escape From Noise posted:

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
weed becomes compulsory

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Finger Prince

A young, socially isolated and mentally unwell young man self medicates with very strong weed, becoming increasingly paranoid and radicalized by wild conspiracy theories he sees online. He goes to a gun show and buys an AR-15 from a guy, who is hesitant because of some of the things that slip out while they're talking, but sells the gun nonetheless.
The young man starts to write a manifesto full of disjointed ideas filtered through his cracked lens. One day he goes out and drives to a school, gets out of his car, gun in hand, wearing body armor.

Someone sees this and calls 911.

The school goes in to lockdown

The school resource officer stops the young man, and without ever displaying a weapon, uses crisis level de-escalation techniques to get him to calm down and put the gun down. By now the crisis team dispatched by 911 arrive. The councilor has been briefed on the young man's online presence and manifesto. He further de-escalates and they give the young man some emergency mood stabilizers and bring him to hospital.
He starts seeing a therapist and gets the right combination of pharmaceuticals to manage his mental illness and realizes how radicalized he has become, and how easily someone in his mental state managed to buy a gun.

This realization shocks him and he starts campaigning the state for tighter gun laws, using himself as an example. People rally behind him, because he isn't a monster who shot up a school full of kids, but he could have been if not for the help he received.

It is an uphill struggle, but eventually, despite threats and bullying from the gun lobby and people he used to communicate with online, he gets a bill passed for sensible gun laws, requiring registration and background checks for all sales, and years of licensing for anything beyond a basic hunting rifle.

Simsmagic

im beautiful

snakes. just a bunch of snakes. frankly an obscene amount of snakes, it's getting hard to walk in here

thank you dumb sex-parrot for the wonderful sig!

Finger Prince

Simsmagic posted:

snakes. just a bunch of snakes. frankly an obscene amount of snakes, it's getting hard to walk in here

Snakes, but they are actually slimy.

Charles Bukowski

Locust season but they're hungry for flesh

Buttchocks

Everyone wakes up one morning and the ground is made of skin.

Finger Prince

Buttchocks posted:

Everyone wakes up one morning and the ground is made of skin.

Does it get sunburn and blistery?

Finger Prince

Road crews peeling sheets of dead skin off the roadway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

be sure to wear ur galoshes. it's a sweaty one out there