Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004
Oops All Crumbles - a bag of chips but it's all the crumbly saucy bits from the bottom, best eaten with a spoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
carbon fiber stilts

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Having other people work while you profit from their labor.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
make an app that is just an addictive interface with spreadsheet guts

make lovely music and pack amphitheaters with idiots for 3 decades (actuallyl this one probably doesn't work)

have $999,999,999 in the bank and sue a poor person for the rest

just like be entrepreneurial

look up "creative boss"

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

a potato masher that is also a weed pipe so you can smoke while you make mashed potatoes

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004
Walking Around Insurance

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
submarine sandwich restaurant where all the subs are premade and are encased in little submarines that scoot around an aquarium and you pick your sub with a little fishing rod and reel it in

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

OP is trying to get you guys to give it up for free and you're falling for it. Wise up, friends.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

A motorized cup that can be mounted on a handless wrist. It has several interchangeable attachments for the kitchen like knives, whisks, mixers, immersion blender.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
completely revolutionize transportation and personally see to the manufacturing process and change the world bro

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

OP is trying to get you guys to give it up for free and you're falling for it. Wise up, friends.

actually i own patents on all my ideas and i just wait for gullible OPs to steal them, then i sue and negotiate for a cut of royalties without having to do any of the work.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Goatse museum.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

actually i own patents on all my ideas and i just wait for gullible OPs to steal them, then i sue and negotiate for a cut of royalties without having to do any of the work.

holy poo poo that's a great idea, do you have a patent on it?

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

when I was a kid playing videogames on the TV at my grandparents' house one day, my grandad and grandma came in and said, "You're smart, right? [I wasn't] You should invent a thing where when the tv screen isn't being used it bounces around an image and the screen doesn't break."

I said, "Like a screensaver?"

They replied, "No, it should work when the TV is off."

I never did figure out what they meant but they seemed sure it would be a best seller so I think the OP should figure it out and do that.

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004

Log082 posted:

when I was a kid playing videogames on the TV at my grandparents' house one day, my grandad and grandma came in and said, "You're smart, right? [I wasn't] You should invent a thing where when the tv screen isn't being used it bounces around an image and the screen doesn't break."

I said, "Like a screensaver?"

They replied, "No, it should work when the TV is off."

I never did figure out what they meant but they seemed sure it would be a best seller so I think the OP should figure it out and do that.

I'm far too busy crushing chips under my feet getting my business off the ground

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

pizza grease resistant posting gloves

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004
DJ Bread - specially formulated bread crust sounds like a record scratch when cut with a bread knife

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
one word: polkaverse

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
start a restaurant chain that features girls with big titties as servers and sell lovely cheap beer and chicken parts with sauce to idiot rubes with no taste

you could call it honker's and have a goose with big titties as the logo

e: voted 2

e2: changed my vote to 1

dee eight fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Apr 20, 2023

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Diet mountain dew

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
bread that comes pre-sliced in the bag

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

wesleywillis posted:

Diet mountain dew

Extra Calorie Mountain Dew

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

dee eight posted:

start a restaurant chain that features girls with big titties as servers and sell lovely cheap beer and chicken parts with sauce to idiot rubes with no taste

you could call it honker's and have a goose with big titties as the logo

e: voted 2

e2: changed my vote to 1

Please tell me they'll sit at my table when I order :neckbeard:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
a snuggie with no arm holes

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Special dog breed that never shits, just gets bigger

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
a robot that ties your shoes for you

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

booze shoes

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Ranch dressing and bacon grease Mountain Dew. Now with bits of mayonnaise floating in it like Orbitz!

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

ending capitalism

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

This could absolutely work. Riffing on this a bit... Bullet Mountain Dew. Dump a bunch of MCT oil in Mountain Dew and sell it for a mint; just like Bullet Coffee.

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004
Diet bullets

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004
Space Fat Camp

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

Vacuum cleaner where the roller thing doesn't get caked with hair.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Postcast, it's like a podcast but it's forum posts

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

pills that make your cum different flavors

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

A hybrid microgreen marijuana strain.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

car tires made of weed so when u do a burnout everyone gets high

naem
May 29, 2011

affordable housing

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

string cheese thats twice as long as normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I had this conversation with my mom years ago. "If you had no morals or ethics, what could you do to scam people for a ton of money?"

We came up with Ghost Bracelets. A copper bracelet or whatever that protected you from ghosts. We actually discussed it in a eyes-sideways kind of conversation.

Ghost Bracelets protect you from ghosts of course. I suggested a $50 price point and my mom just laughed and said, "$200, minimum". We may have been drinking.

I still think it's a solid idea for a scam.