Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

gimme your chicken sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I'm strapped into my posting chair and ready to quote the poo poo out of this fresh batch of little soft dirty boys. I will chew my thumbnails and ride into the sunset on multiple retarded horses. Let's all enjoy this new scenario together as steel-eyed men of purpose.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

It was "fine" and mainly ruined by being one note. Breast Reduction Surgery is still great, and I like to randomly think I'M GOING JOHN Q. IT'S A JOHN Q, FOLKS when I'm angry at something.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Am I alone in enjoying the pod while not giving a poo poo about the three dudes as individuals? I have listened to every episode and just know there's a fat guy, his brother, and a shrill friend. There's a whole sum-greater-than-the-parts thing going on that prevents me from caring about the expanded universe.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Jace named his dumb baby after you, it gets weird

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

i say swears online posted:

god devan defending himself against the owner-heckler in that vid at the end of the latest hate watch is great. incredible

Do you have a timestamp? I've been trying to get into Hatewatch but am finding it very hit-or-miss and I'll just give up 20 minutes into the ep otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

i say swears online posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmH6tvPe-3M&t=3660s

this may have cut off some context at the beginning but there's more context at the end

That's a lol from me, thanks bud