Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
this show rules.

i had a nice afternoon where i was cleaning out my garage and listening to this podcast over my garage speakers, and my neighbor asked me if i could just hold off on it until his friends and family left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Gone Fashing posted:

lol such a good ep

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
dont worry, its a car part

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4_mSs4DBHw

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
this show is so good

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
paul schrader rocks

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tKL7lARqMs

CRIP EATIN BREAD fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Jun 28, 2023

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

moist turtleneck posted:

Is he Lindy man or is that something separate

paul schrader is the guy who wrote taxi driver, raging bull, hardcore

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

lmao

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
matt & shane have been sponsored by sheath for a long time now

i cant imagine thats comfortable at all

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i looked up this skibidi toilet bullshit they were talking about and came across a comment etiquette post

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
didnt realize he already had a video on it

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
the fact that each "episode" is only 10 seconds long was enough for me to stop recycling or considering an EV car

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

moist turtleneck posted:

Bust rodd spotted in Livestream, sadly I don't have audio right now because I'm at work

:)

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
lol they said it

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
they asked "should we type that in or what?" then "actually it's probably not a good idea to do it live"

they didn't know but they were right!

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
it was worth it

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/clip/Ugkx3hium7NtQWw_Zdwbc2c37wiFtbNLuX3-

wtf this site doesnt inline clips

CRIP EATIN BREAD fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Aug 3, 2023

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

allegedly i discussed this with someone at some point (found it in my message history) but i do not remember this trailer lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

lol looking this up

https://www.reddit.com/r/Teachers/comments/15c3yd4/every_year_these_kids_come_back_with_a_new/

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

watched this last night

it's absolutely horrible

it's one of the worst movies i've ever seen.

1.5/5

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
the rat pack

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
are you trying to gently caress my wife with my baby?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
lmao

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i like the podcast sketch too

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
lol that oliver anthony remix

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/benaveryisgood/status/1701292546813804595

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
black hostage situation

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

slave to my cravings posted:

lol this new patreon episode is going hard

lol you weren’t kidding

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.lemonparty.life/merch

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

moist turtleneck posted:

shane was talking about it on their pod too, because his niece thought it was a pic of him in the thumbnail

that story had me cracking up so hard

“zaza thinks you’re the whale, bye”

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
jesus ben’s story at the end

“you rolling with us tonight white boy”

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Cael posted:

Jace telling on the patreon about how a therapist said "draw your inner child" and he came back with a little kid with glasses straight out of The Far Side wearing a shirt that said human being on it continues the theme of making me burst out laughing and then just wishing someone gave them a good hug once in their lives holy poo poo

lmao that story about his self drawing is hilarious

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
devan’s hate watch podcast is pretty good

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

right arm posted:

Lol white power noise machine

damnit i came here to post this

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i love this podcast so much

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://youtu.be/0W9hyfAG0qs?si=SRVDR4r1Liq2MOIB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

lol