Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
lemon party is funny imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the lemon boys got me pretty good at the gym. was listening to one of the first eps and they had a bit about a monster truck rally but they're all driven by women so they're running over cars and stuff by accident

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
one of the early eps has a terrific series of no country for old men riffs

folks, the podcast is funny

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
quit your job or take the day off

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
jesus h christ

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
"astonishing and completely unexpected" lmao

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i can hear it in the voice

also i wish the boys would do more no country riffing even though i get why they wouldn't. sometimes when watering the plants or something ill just say "i ain't got no agua"

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

*tugging at my collar and grimacing*

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the lads have a good chemistry. i tried an ep of hatewatch and couldn't get into it though. maybe there's a better ep i should check out first

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the one ep of hatewatch i tried to listen to they talked about it for like an hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
regular obese