Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

quoting so I can get stoned and watch these after work thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

got real high once on a double blunt rotation and became deathly afraid of falling 3 feet off a stoop

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

I bet there is a hitler strain out there somewhere weed names are hosed

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

rather smoke a bowl tbh but beggars can't be choosers

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

Thank you weed

people don't say this enough thank you

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

you know you can drink weed now? rather just smoke it but to each their own

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

so baked you wake up three days later in a cave

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppfmj8ZAvuE

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

ran into santa at the weed store last year that dude parties like crazy in new orleans when he's not doing santa poo poo

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Dr. Killjoy posted:

just found out there's edible THC spray

future looking high as gently caress

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Frumply posted:

i'm doing my part

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

poo poo breaktime over already

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

cspam will be closed if this thread hits 420 pages

i'm trying!

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

i reccommend that like me you automate 90% of your job

got servo motors and robots all over I could try and rig something up

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

prob easier to automate my posting tho

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Zinkovich posted:

so actually I didn't smoke weed until my 30s after moving to a weed legal state

after a loving terrible workday I was considering buying more beer, drove by a dispensary, and decided "gently caress it, I'll try it because I'm tired of spending money on alcohol"

haven't looked back since, nothing wrong with drinking but it actually doesn't do much for stress for me, weed gives me joy and helps with things like when I'm stressing about things I shouldn't be

also after smoking weed I was more active the day after, it fixed my sleep schedule, all I'm getting is that weed rules and is a great way of relaxing and bringing people together

you could've gotten a lot more posts out of this but yeah

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

i like slow games when i'm high

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

xcom is good or like civ, just kinda zone out

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

they should do that civ that had like a fantasy and outer space scenario again, test of time?

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

get high

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

get higher

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

how long do we have to hit 420

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Xaris posted:

doing drugs is bad mmmkay

try inhaling next time

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

tokin opposition posted:

Hell yeah smoke weed every day

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

couldbt find my vape pen so i didnt get to get high at lunch. today of all days!!!

praying for u in these trying times

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

i like to smoke some weed and drink some caffeine and take a power nap

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

i got really high last night and fell asleep by accident while petting my cat, woke up completely disoriented at the foot of my bed

so stoned you thought you were the cat

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

goth smoking cloves posted:

What's everyone having for dinner? Trying to talk myself out of a torta cubana

weed

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

they say it makes you hungry but I dunno it's pretty good for making hunger pains go away

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

try burning this one

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

err posted:

should i get high rn? first reply decidess

tough question gonna have to get high and think on that one

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

tokin opposition posted:

Go smoke a bowl 🥣🍜

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

redneck nazgul posted:

ugh this place is gonna attract mike pence

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

My wife is getting angry I'm posting. I told her it was community buildknt

should smoke up and chill imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

page 042