Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Seems like we have some good art people that want to share art, but would prefer to share the art and not start the art thread. I do not art, so I hope this can be a haven for the art people? No nudity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I always touch the art at the art museums. Like really touch it.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Very good art ITT and some of the best I've ever seen.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

sA is artwormk

When I wed to the legion d'honor they had a section that had children with link faces getting slapped or paddled or some poo poo.

I literally felt quesy and horrified and walked the gently caress out back to the native American section

Sometimes art is ug... Bad

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
My mom really likes imgur

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

fART

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Carney.

He was Ed Norton on The Honeymooners.

Although I would advise against touching him; he’s been dead for twenty years :zombie:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i make art

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

I offered this guy 600 American dollars to draw me being crushed by Sonic wearing crocs with big smelly feet and this chuckeduck told me he has minimum standard that he won't go beneath. an artist? no, a gatekeeping academic

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

that’s a lie I’ll draw anything for 600 dollars except like, illegal stuff

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Sid Vicious posted:

that’s a lie I’ll draw anything for 600 dollars except like, illegal stuff

how much for something highly illegal like a copyrighted character without proper licensing?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sophy Wackles posted:

how much for something highly illegal like a copyrighted character without proper licensing?

lmao my entire website is based on the fact I draw the simpsons weirdly

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh that website is thesidsons.com thanks for looking

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I see Sid write words, but not write pictures? I hope all the cool artists hanging around can post samples of their works in here!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Sid Vicious posted:

oh that website is thesidsons.com thanks for looking

I like your site and art (:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I make art you can buy it in SA-Mart https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4030011

It's mostly Ink Pencil which is incredibly fun to color with, but also lots of acrylic paint, posca pen, acrylic pen, gel pen, colored pencil, fineliner, and marker.

This is probably my favorite thing I've ever drawn but I sold it last year

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Apr 22, 2023

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Sophy Wackles posted:

I like your site and art (:

sid's art is good and better than the simpsons

zone
Dec 6, 2016

deep dish peat moss posted:

I make art you can buy it in SA-Mart https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4030011

It's mostly Ink Pencil which is incredibly fun to color with, but also lots of acrylic paint, posca pen, acrylic pen, gel pen, colored pencil, fineliner, and marker.

This is probably my favorite thing I've ever drawn but I sold it last year

Your art is really good. Thanks for sharing.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I make art for companies. But I like the art dumb poo poo I don't make for companies best.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
I make art, but take too long on the simplest drawing/painting to sell it. I currently have a thread in sa mart for my rings, but it is an incomplete post. I need to put in measurements and redo the prices. I hate selling stuff because I am bad at it.

Here’s some random stuff I painted. I’m pretty sure I meant to work on the coffee goblin more and just never got around to it.

And I’m care someone wants to know why there is a booger on wall, I think a bug must have molted there or something after I put those paintings up.

Oh. Dead mayfly.

Wait. Wait. I think I have the doodle I did of user “rear end cobra” in my photo library. It always gives me a chuckle.

I have a bunch of doodle or die art saved to my phone, too. I can’t seem to replicate the joy or technical skill I had at that time, though. Probably because it didn’t matter if it was perfect or not, so it was easier for me to not overthink or overwork.

Awwwww, maaaaan. I’m gonna have to blur part of my gloryhole goblin painting I did a week after goblin week. He’s wearing a suit, but he also has some evolutionarily advantageous facial anatomy. I can’t remember if his nose is circumcised or not….

Clear post-it note streamers are faster.

There’s also UV light reactive paint in there, but I have no clue where my UV light is.

Bored fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Apr 24, 2023

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

here is the simpsons art I made today and I also made some pixel art of a greb plushie

https://twitter.com/thesidsons/status/1650313876213309440?s=46

https://twitter.com/sidvicious_____/status/1650271971005931526?s=46

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

I like art and looking at art. I painted two things but I'll have to find them and take pictures before I share but I will.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I make art. My dumb name is from this lithograph I made 100 years ago:

My latest drawing was a goat

Artists I like right now are

Wanda Comrie https://wandacomrie.com/

Beth Cavener https://followtheblackrabbit.com/

And Sid's Simpsons stuff. V good

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

These are good. I just ordered some inktense pans so this is very inspirational.

Bored posted:

Wait. Wait. I think I have the doodle I did of user “rear end cobra” in my photo library. It always gives me a chuckle.

rear end Cobra is legit. I like it's neck tattoo.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

HungryMedusa posted:

These are good. I just ordered some inktense pans so this is very inspirational.

YMMV but the "how to use these" videos by Derwent and that I found on Youtube seem to all suggest either dipping the pencils in water then drawing, or getting the canvas wet before drawing. I found it easier and more effective to draw with dry pencil on dry canvas and then use a brush to apply water.

Also since it's permanent when dry, I tend to go over it again with markers (copics or just cheap brush markers) after it dries, you can get some phenomenal color blends that way and the markers go a long way toward making it more vibrant

Bored posted:

this is very good, the pigball snake...

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Been doing semi-daily warmup paintings in Procreate lately. Here's the one from Friday which I think came out ok:

There was also this one from last week which I think was decent:

I also draw dumb comics when I have time:

https://twitter.com/2comicstudios/status/1618868828586532866?s=20

Das Boo posted:

I make art for companies. But I like the art dumb poo poo I don't make for companies best.

Been meaning to ask for ages but do you have a twitter or something I can follow? I always love seeing your stuff when it gets posted.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
A penis is art as long as it's flaccid

Some disagree

I took my Andrew Loomis anatomy book with me when I was in high school and one of the funniest moments of my life is my teacher flipping it back and forth to hide the various phalus and vulva

Lmao they're everywhere you can't hide it

I had to put sticky notes on thier junk so I didn't get detention

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
To be fair I couldn't divide 8 into 3/4th to save my life so maybe they were right

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

:hellyeah:

I just had to scroll past like 1200 images in google drive of poo poo like this:

to find this:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

https://twitter.com/sidvicious_____/status/1650343342796939264?s=46

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
This is a little guy I'm mucking around with at the moment, trying out poses and expressions, he's like a stressed out substitute teacher or something

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

David in 45 seconds

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I animated this a tiny bit

https://twitter.com/sidvicious_____/status/1650354709239136256?s=46

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

It's really cool to see y'all's art!
I painted three times!

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

HungryMedusa posted:

I make art. My dumb name is from this lithograph I made 100 years ago:

My latest drawing was a goat

Rad as heck!

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
And here's tonight's painting.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
yo i heard there was nudity here

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
What if we'd like to share fart?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I did this at work a few months ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I know Photoshop and AI art. I'm still counting it.