Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
i was just reading about how foreskins make women cum and its true, i tie up my foreskin into a little man bun on top of the shaft and it hits the gspot pretty reliably

really explain why american men and women are so sexually unsatisfied

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
that's right. that's why women have better sex under communism (workers control their own foreskin) than under capitalism (investors control foreskin removal and commodized to be sold as adrenochrome to the elite)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
universal foreskin care pls

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
only trust your foreskin, cocks wont save you

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
virgin capitalist foreskin:
cant even cover the head leading to lifelong nerve damage

chad communist foreskin:
can be used to shield penis from cleaning

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
i used to moonlight as a mohel and I got to keep half the tips

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
im not familiar with the american foreskins, what sport do they play?

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

Cerebral Bore posted:

im not familiar with the american foreskins, what sport do they play?

they up in here tryina gently caress but they got no skin in the game

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
you could say they left it all on the field

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
their favourite cheese is briss

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

A Bakers Cousin posted:

i used to moonlight as a mohel and I got to keep half the tips

hey, that's a pun

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I just tell women my foreskin is intact and they spontaneously orgasm.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 93 days!

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Cut dicks look weird lol sorry you're missing a bunch of nerve endings and got your poo poo chopped off for moisturizer. Better do it to your kid too to avoid coming to terms with how hosed up it is

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

OP should've sat on this to derail a thread IMO not posted a new one

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 93 days!
There are some who theorize and compare circumcision to a dark ancient Satanic/occult mutilation blood flesh ritual, as well as being connected to the Illuminati, which could have led to Walter's psyche becoming influenced by the occult of the Order, and when boys become circumcised, it acts as a covenant to the dark forces on the planet and enters a pact with Satan. They also believe it is disguised as a necessary "medical" practice, and some doctors are Satanic/Illuminati puppets.

Others believe that circumcision can harm the bond between mother and son, and a man's ability to love and bond with women.

Circumcision can have an extreme influence on the psyche and have negative effects on the development of the human psyche because a baby's brain is extremely affectable, vulnerable and susceptible to pain. Circumcision can scar a baby for life into adulthood and harm the healthy development of male sexuality.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
i call mine a fiveskin because it is larger than average

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The next thing is going to be cutting off aftskin, the unsightly protective skin on the anus

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

where your foreskin at player

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Hatebag posted:

The next thing is going to be cutting off aftskin, the unsightly protective skin on the anus

i'll kill ye before i give ye a cut of me booty

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Twist you a poodle with a bicycle pump and a little elbow grease.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
surprised to learn that Intact America is LGBT inclusive

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
I'm actually upgrading to a fiveskin this year

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
noskin? no problem

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Can you get cosmetic surgery to replace the foreskin that fate and a cruel world unjustly stole from you?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Weka posted:

Can you get cosmetic surgery to replace the foreskin that fate and a cruel world unjustly stole from you?

yes my brother did this actually lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

itt we are intactivists

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Weka posted:

You can save a lot of money if you've got a stapler and some courage.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y22ZdoM3rmc

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 93 days!

lobster shirt posted:

lmfao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i want foreskin so long it touches the floor, can a surgeon do that for me

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

kafir rear end thread

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

You are so deluded. Silent Hill is ALL about exposing the ATROCITIES of America. That's the entire purpose of it. It is a FACT and TRUTH that circumcision damages the male psyche, and is part of a brainwashing dark ritual. And no, I won't remove it. Forced circumcision should be banned and the American government (or Illuminati at this rate) should actually acknowledge it because it's an injustice to Americans. It also helps give backstory and understanding of male genital mutilation in America. People need to wake the gently caress up and realize what's happening to humanity.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Al! posted:

i want foreskin so long it touches the floor, can a surgeon do that for me

floorskin

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!
All cocks are bastards op

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im going to replcae my dick wholesale with a robot penis that can jackhammer the back walls out of even the largest nazi bimbo babe. its going to be telescopic and be able to increase in girth also through some sort of mechanical transformation. its going to have a powerful pump inside it that runs on 6 18650 vape batteries so when it busts a load the cum shoots out in insane volumes at dangerous pressure. i want the load to shoot so hard it feels like my eyes are getting sucked out of my head when i nut. how do i nut in fact with a cybernetic robot penis that does not feel? with a button of course, which i will activate at my leisure. no longer will we, men, Jordan Peterson, have to fear ""WHISKY DICK"" ,, or "SPH POV FEMDOM" addiction, or either PREMATURE EJACK. take the future by the reigns. ENJOY YOUR FORESKIN, NOOBS. Bahahaha

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

Smythe posted:

im going to replcae my dick wholesale with a robot penis that can jackhammer the back walls out of even the largest nazi bimbo babe. its going to be telescopic and be able to increase in girth also through some sort of mechanical transformation. its going to have a powerful pump inside it that runs on 6 18650 vape batteries so when it busts a load the cum shoots out in insane volumes at dangerous pressure. i want the load to shoot so hard it feels like my eyes are getting sucked out of my head when i nut. how do i nut in fact with a cybernetic robot penis that does not feel? with a button of course, which i will activate at my leisure. no longer will we, men, Jordan Peterson, have to fear ""WHISKY DICK"" ,, or "SPH POV FEMDOM" addiction, or either PREMATURE EJACK. take the future by the reigns. ENJOY YOUR FORESKIN, NOOBS. Bahahaha

This is just a bad dragon strap, which is actually a really good tip of your dick game bad, girls love a guy with a lovely dick and a really expensive strap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

This is just a bad dragon strap, which is actually a really good tip of your dick game bad, girls love a guy with a lovely dick and a really expensive strap

how do you get a girl pregnant with a strapon dumbass