Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
I saw this exchange about PKD online and lol

quote:

-I was a student of [Famous fiction author and contemporary of PKD who will remain unnamed because it could potentially dox me] who would tell us stories like “yeah me and Phil worked at a pizza place for a bit and we got fired because we made meat foam with the sausage grinder.” So you gotta understand that Phillip K. Dick was actually just like that all the time. VALIS is dope, but in terms of sci-fi-authors-cum-occultists prefer Robert Anton Wilson’s work.

-This is great and amazing, do you have any more stories

-Apparently one time PKD invited his girlfriend and my teacher to Disneyland. They were eating lunch and PKD suddenly decided to dump his girlfriend. However, he had to interrupt the breakup several times because my teacher kept stealing fries off PKD’s plate, and PDK had to keep telling him to stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU