Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
what if the skeleton pops out and tries to grab you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

girls don't have skeletons you dork

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

your friend sk posted:

girls don't have skeletons you dork

I heard they do have a skelly but only 1x/ month. something like that anyway

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Khanstant posted:

is this not what happens when you guys do it?!?

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The scariest part is when she changes into her final form and you've already used up all your health potions.

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

The scariest part is when she changes into her final form and you've already used up all your health potions.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The scariest part is when your wife finds out

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
part of the reason my relationships all fail is that i horde my potions and never use them

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Areola Grande

personally I hate the part where she divorces u, takes everything but the cat and then calls to inform u she's two months pregnant :one:

Buttchocks

I'm hoping to ask a girl out soon. I'm almost done with my 40-hour certification class, and I already bought a pair of boots!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
when u ask her out and she releases all the ghosts from her haunted vagooter in reply

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Khanstant posted:

Good.

I can finally get that rib back.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

google THIS

"Um, Samantha?"

The girl senses my presence. Slowly she stirs in her cloud of noxious gas, slimy tentacles reaching out, questing, tasting the air. With a squelching sound, the mostly decomposed foot of her last victim is finally sucked into a vague fissure in her side. Her innumerable eyes blink and shift with no apparent focus or pattern, yet I get the strange sense that her attention is directed toward me.

"Uh, y-you know how prom is coming up soon? I-I was wondering if..."

Three mouths open, showing row upon row of jagged gore-encrusted teeth, and they let out an unworldly screech that sets my hair on end and threatens to steal my very sanity. Amidst the gibbering I can just barely make out a few human words.

"Iiiii hhhhhaaaaavvveee a boooooyyyyfffffrrriennnnndd!"

"Aw, shucks," I say.

Areola Grande

google THIS posted:

"Um, Samantha?"

The girl senses my presence. Slowly she stirs in her cloud of noxious gas, slimy tentacles reaching out, questing, tasting the air. With a squelching sound, the mostly decomposed foot of her last victim is finally sucked into a vague fissure in her side. Her innumerable eyes blink and shift with no apparent focus or pattern, yet I get the strange sense that her attention is directed toward me.

Three mouths open, showing row upon row of jagged gore-encrusted teeth, and they let out an unworldly screech that sets my hair on end and threatens to steal my very sanity. Amidst the gibbering I can just barely make out a few human words.

"Aw, shucks," I say.

:froggonk:

Finger Prince

The final exam.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

"Um, Samantha?"

"Aw, shucks," I say.

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Chrs

the scariest part is when you have filled out all the forms and have your meeting booked in with the city council to be granted permission to ask her out, but then the night before you realise your passport is out of date so must scramble to find an alternative form of identification that they’ll accept

Ass-penny

google THIS posted:

"Um, Samantha?"

"Aw, shucks," I say.

FutonForensic

the bible says that god gave girls 1x less skeletons than boys got

Ass-penny

when they say they aren't interested :(

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
When they say they are interested. :stonk: NOW WHAT!?

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Ass-penny

Viginti Septem posted:

smoke joints and watch cartoons? :rznv:

Finger Prince

Viginti Septem posted:

Tbh I never thought I'd get this far and didn't really plan a phase 2.

alnilam

Khanstant posted:

I've heard of "popping a boner" but this is ridiculous

ty manifisto

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

alnilam posted:

lol

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Areola Grande

alnilam posted:

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

When all of her friends standing a few feet away start laughing and jeering and shes saying "stop guys cmon" but her friends lasso you and kick your ankles and knees and shes like "guy cmon stop" but they are pointing and laughing and dropping live snails down your shirt and pull out a pointed cap that says dunce on it and put it on your head and blow dusy in your face so you have to sneeze and she laughs a little and says "cmon guys their not that bad id go out with them" but youre already hung upside down about to be tar and feathered and then her dad rolls up shaking his head telling her he doesn't approve of hooligans like you and she looks sort of sad as her parents and friends usher her into the car and they move away to Malibu so you never see her again

Every dang time

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Macnult

alnilam posted:

Buttchocks

When her mother sews you up in a giant burlap sack so you can spend the night together without a chaperone, and you know a handy isn't completely out of the question, but you dread the chafing that's gonna result from the burlap.

Escape From Noise

Joining her downline.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Finger Prince

The bungee jump

Escape From Noise

Having to defeat her father in a battle of wits.

Ass-penny

having to defeat her in a battle of wits, or rapps

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
having to defeat her in a battle of titt's

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Escape From Noise

Dr. Honked posted:

having to defeat her in a battle of titt's

So like a cock fight? But with smaller birds?

Escape From Noise

The cooties.

Buttchocks

forgetting whether or not she has to answer in the form of a question

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
the scariest part of asking out a girl is that I'm a 96-year-old in an old folks' home and I don't know where I am.

Ass-penny

free Trapt CD posted:

the scariest part of asking out a girl is that I'm a 96-year-old in an old folks' home and I don't know where I am.

that's not a girl, it's a banh mi, and they're my WIFE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Hey there thread. I actually just asked out my crush and she said yes! I hope she likes smoking joints and watching cartoons!