Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

rear end-penny posted:

Hey there thread. I actually just asked out my crush and she said yes! I hope she likes smoking joints and watching cartoons!

chanting WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO and pumping my fist in the air

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
u dog u :D

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

rear end-penny posted:

Hey there thread. I actually just asked out my crush and she said yes! I hope she likes smoking joints and watching cartoons!

heckin sweet!!!

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

:rip:

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

lol

Ass-penny

I'm a big fan of qwantz dinosaur comics, this comic has not not been on my mind recently

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
the scariest part is knowing that it fractures your soul, leaving you immortal, but at such a dire cost.

Ass-penny

Buttchocks posted:

the scariest part is knowing that it fractures your soul, leaving you immortal, but at such a dire cost.

oh poo poo fr fr? is it too late for me to not ask this lady out :qq:

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

oh poo poo fr fr? is it too late for me to not ask this lady out :qq:

Sorry. You probably already have a terminal case of butt cooties.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Ass-penny

Escape From Noise posted:

Sorry. You probably already have a terminal case of butt cooties.

:negative: I haven't even mentioned the butt stuff! oh rear end-penny, we hardly knew ye :auspol:

frump truck

hello... again!

Buttchocks posted:

you can regrow your soul by going on a Carnival cruise, or if you're a teenager, you can watch a music video

Macnult

when her date throws a conniption as if i’m trying to go out with her right this second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The bone marrow compatibility test. Ouch!