Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

google THIS posted:

"Um, Samantha?"

The girl senses my presence. Slowly she stirs in her cloud of noxious gas, slimy tentacles reaching out, questing, tasting the air. With a squelching sound, the mostly decomposed foot of her last victim is finally sucked into a vague fissure in her side. Her innumerable eyes blink and shift with no apparent focus or pattern, yet I get the strange sense that her attention is directed toward me.

"Uh, y-you know how prom is coming up soon? I-I was wondering if..."

Three mouths open, showing row upon row of jagged gore-encrusted teeth, and they let out an unworldly screech that sets my hair on end and threatens to steal my very sanity. Amidst the gibbering I can just barely make out a few human words.

"Iiiii hhhhhaaaaavvveee a boooooyyyyfffffrrriennnnndd!"

"Aw, shucks," I say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

when they say they aren't interested :(

Ass-penny

Viginti Septem posted:

When they say they are interested. :stonk: NOW WHAT!?

smoke joints and watch cartoons? :rznv:

Ass-penny

having to defeat her in a battle of wits, or rapps

Ass-penny

free Trapt CD posted:

the scariest part of asking out a girl is that I'm a 96-year-old in an old folks' home and I don't know where I am.

that's not a girl, it's a banh mi, and they're my WIFE

Ass-penny

Hey there thread. I actually just asked out my crush and she said yes! I hope she likes smoking joints and watching cartoons!

Ass-penny

I'm a big fan of qwantz dinosaur comics, this comic has not not been on my mind recently

Ass-penny

Buttchocks posted:

the scariest part is knowing that it fractures your soul, leaving you immortal, but at such a dire cost.

oh poo poo fr fr? is it too late for me to not ask this lady out :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Escape From Noise posted:

Sorry. You probably already have a terminal case of butt cooties.

:negative: I haven't even mentioned the butt stuff! oh rear end-penny, we hardly knew ye :auspol: