Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The scariest part is when she changes into her final form and you've already used up all your health potions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

I'm hoping to ask a girl out soon. I'm almost done with my 40-hour certification class, and I already bought a pair of boots!

Buttchocks

When her mother sews you up in a giant burlap sack so you can spend the night together without a chaperone, and you know a handy isn't completely out of the question, but you dread the chafing that's gonna result from the burlap.

Buttchocks

forgetting whether or not she has to answer in the form of a question

Buttchocks

the scariest part is knowing that it fractures your soul, leaving you immortal, but at such a dire cost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

The bone marrow compatibility test. Ouch!