Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

"Um, Samantha?"

The girl senses my presence. Slowly she stirs in her cloud of noxious gas, slimy tentacles reaching out, questing, tasting the air. With a squelching sound, the mostly decomposed foot of her last victim is finally sucked into a vague fissure in her side. Her innumerable eyes blink and shift with no apparent focus or pattern, yet I get the strange sense that her attention is directed toward me.

"Uh, y-you know how prom is coming up soon? I-I was wondering if..."

Three mouths open, showing row upon row of jagged gore-encrusted teeth, and they let out an unworldly screech that sets my hair on end and threatens to steal my very sanity. Amidst the gibbering I can just barely make out a few human words.

"Iiiii hhhhhaaaaavvveee a boooooyyyyfffffrrriennnnndd!"

"Aw, shucks," I say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU