Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Quotey posted:

I'm hearing rumours about Virgil Texas in the conservative media speakasies.
I thought it was a different Virgil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Jose posted:

lol at this though apparently the real reason is

the producer got sexually harassed by that pic the trump thread loves... crazy that fox has tougher consequences for misogyny than cspam

quote:

Grossberg, the former producer now suing Carlson, alleges that on her first day of work, pictures of the California Democrat Nancy Pelosi in a plunging bathing suit were placed on her computer screen and around her workspace.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

exmarx posted:

the producer got sexually harassed by that pic the trump thread loves... crazy that fox has tougher consequences for misogyny than cspam

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Wait if he’s Brie and Brie is Brie then who am I? Are we all Brie?

virgil texas never existed, she's been doing half-asian face this whole time

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

exmarx posted:

no surprise there - cspam is well-known for hating women.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

my bony fealty posted:

no surprise there - cspam is well-known for hating women.

That's not fair! I love broads.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

exmarx posted:

goated with the jugs 😂😂😂

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

exmarx posted:

I'm losing my loving mind

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Woke Mind Virus posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1650594900012834834

everyone who questioned the vaccine is being put down today

they should make Tucker play for the jets too

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Tucker was fired because he had information that would lead to the arrest of Hilary Clinton

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

AnimeIsTrash posted:

goated with the jugs 😂😂😂

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

is Carlson one of these pedo-obsessed MAGA guys? If so I think we know what happened

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Nancy "that hair stylist bitch set me up!" Pelosi, jugs of a GOAT, slayer of trump speeches, kween of our favs...

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

is Carlson one of these pedo-obsessed MAGA guys? If so I think we know what happened

He said some gross poo poo with Bubba the Love Sponge that got him a two week vacation

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

He talked a bunch of poo poo about Trump and it came out during the Dominion trial. No idea if that's getting anything more than a "fake news" handwave in conservative circles, but I doubt it escaped Trump's notice.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Azathoth posted:

He talked a bunch of poo poo about Trump and it came out during the Dominion trial. No idea if that's getting anything more than a "fake news" handwave in conservative circles, but I doubt it escaped Trump's notice.

lol everyone did. the documents are fun to read https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/redacted-documents-in-dominion-fox-news-case/dca5e3880422426f/full.pdf

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

exmarx posted:

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010

this is a fun read if you're willing to skim it looking for the juicy names

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
I'm glad Fox fired the last pro-worker news man

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
everyone's got a right to work

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/rlycalm/status/1113212113130905602?t=DULpy-0BqaaHIyqO41OCjg&s=19

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I USED to host a show on Fox News. Not anymore. What is going on?

RFC
Nov 3, 2002

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1650650468211736578

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

exmarx posted:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

is that Diana thirst lady the same one from the NAU goon party photo with the sad charcuterie board?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

he'll be fine

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

exmarx posted:

lol tho

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Woke Mind Virus posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1650594900012834834

everyone who questioned the vaccine is being put down today

lol if hte Jets draft a QB

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Yes

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

tucker was definitely fired for his talking poo poo about trump now that it's in the public

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

they died doing what they loved, saying trump

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Federal agents were definitelt involved with planning Jan 6

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Fox should hire Chris hedges

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I genuinely hope he starts a podcast. I want to see what he's got to say with far fewer constraints.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

:rip: fox news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

I'm dumb, who's the black guy?