Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
I didn't realize that Hurts has a no trade clause as well. (I'm sure it's been mentioned recently in here, I just went to look up the details on his contract after seeing the 255 million total posted)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Looks like Zimmer is gonna be the Cowboys DC and hell, I like it

Yeah, he was my first choice out of all the names that were being thrown around. I started getting worried when Rex Ryan popped into the discussion and seemed very much like a Jerry hire.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

blarzgh posted:

"From Jaylon Smith to Mazi Smith to Dolly Parton - a Guide to my Favorite Busts."

By Jerry Jones

stolen from the radio station this morning

Fake Jerry bit on the musers I’m assuming?