Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

euphronius posted:

Hurts is so good idk if it’s even a clown ball division anymore. Maybe the other two teams can carry the clown ball for a few years

do not be ashamed of clownball

it is our calling card and the whole division is better for it

":qq:waaa waaa why do NFC East teams get all the prime time games instead of my boring cardboard dogshit team????:qq:"

and then Tony Romo would throw a missile that boomerangs back into his balls only for a fat guy to pick up the fumble and run it back 95 yards for a TD. the game ends in a tie. Art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

fartknocker posted:

Every NFC East QB has to be down to clown, otherwise they’re traded out of the division.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Doltos had no issue finding this thread :smug:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

indigi posted:

I think I’m rooting for the cowboys this season

root for the heels, boo the faces

feels good

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Nice it's not the Cowboys for once

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It sucks that the Eagles are going to be even better and still trade wins with the Cowboys when it's all said and done

Oh wait no actually it owns that nothing makes sense

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:discourse:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Diqnol posted:

Actually the more complete team by a large amount lost

They were completely unprepared to deal with a QB like Mahomes

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cowboys are loving great everybody loves em

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

fartknocker posted:

Actually that’s not true, I love the Cowboys when they lose cause gently caress the Cowboys

You fool, opening the door even a little is how they get you

We'll be football pals soon enough:twisted:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Good

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL_29VrXOu8

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Febreeze posted:

NFC East is playing the AFC East and NFC West this year, I think the win totals are going to be down a little this year compared to last

Are you loving telling me the Cowboys have to play Aaron Rodgers again

loving goddammit I'm already pissed

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Toaster Beef posted:

i dunno man, i was just digging through some of the latest metrics and

I feel like you're just copying my graphs now

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think Dak can win a championship but I'm also aware of Jerry Jones and his monkey paw luck that I can also believe Dak has already hit his peak and is about to drop really fast.

I never considered him a running quarterback, more as a quarterback that could run on ya occasionally. Losing that to injury and overall coaching reluctance I think hurts more of his game than he realizes.

I will poo poo on him when he implodes though. Because he can't hear me and he has a lot more money than me.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Febreeze posted:

I mean one of Elis best games was when he threw 6 loving touchdowns and lost

Eli Manning was a shittier Tony Romo but he offset that by fuckin winning something

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Doltos posted:

Well that's the thing Eli was not only significantly better than Tony Romo, Tony Romo wasn't nearly as good as people made him out to be.

Well I went ahead and looked up their win-loss records and....well, I guess so!

Tony had a better winning percentage, but Eli Manning despite clocking in at a .500 record definitely won more games than Tony Romo

Stick to commentary, Tony, I guess!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
like him or not he still slayed the greatest evil at the height of their power

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:lmao:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
We believe in less is more, and I think the results inexplicably speak for themselves, whichever way you wanna interpret that

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
While his broken leg flopped around

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Carson Wentz will raise a football team from underground and threaten the NFC East as a fifth team.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Nodoze posted:

Imagine having Daniel Jones as your starting QB and not even being close to having the worst QB in the division thanks to Washington

Seriously, breathe deep Giants fans

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
So long as Hurts does not injure himself I see no reason he can't continue to succeed. If his arm gets even better then good fuckin luck.

On the other hand, lmao at betting on a mobile QB not injuring themselves out of greatness.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Jerry Jones's phylactery

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Diqnol posted:

There is an inherent logic to Dallas being a mismanaged organization and this consigning its players to losing and thus bring losers. But obviously division rivals will troll too :)

Jerry Jones won executive of the year or whatever for his "excellent" GM work within the past decade

I'm still laughing about it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

blarzgh posted:

Specifically for the year where he tried to take Jonny Football, and his son physically had to tackle him and rip the card out of his hand so they could pick Zack Martin!!!

I hate that man more than life itself

just drown in your suburb sized yacht you old gently caress

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
drat, Jason Garrett had half of the puzzle solved

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

MrMojok posted:

Fake edit: what I mean to say is that their defense might be so loving mean that they beat down all NFCE opponents by scores of like 31-10, 45-14, and 31-0 (in the case of the two Eagles games)

Post here to show your support and belief in this

e: CDS (Cowboys Derangement Syndrome) posters need not respond

I'm going to disagree because that makes too much sense and the Cowboys don't operate on logic.

I dunno, Micah pulls his groin attending some charity tee ball game in Wyoming or something completely unnecessary

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
While this comes as a bit of a surprise to me, I appreciate your bravery and honesty

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

euphronius posted:

He doesn’t do those things but he also doesn’t win

for fucks sake dude, baby steps

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

they will find a way to play the stats to maximize efficiency in destroying the livers of every fan they have

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I miss Pataki

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I am making the guarantee that Dak Prescott will play football for the Dallas Cowboys.

This year, AND next year

Bitch

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

BiggerBoat posted:

If you're a Cowboys WR, how do you feel about your "leader" publicly deflecting blame for your team's failures when he's the highest paid player on the field or openly worrying about his individual numbers?

you don't give a poo poo because an entire city will bend to your will to keep you happy

Not saying other cities aren't the same with their sports stars, but there are few lows Dallas as a city won't resort to when it comes to the Cowboys

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
While I would expect Dak to be better than he was last year, INT-wise

there's a voice in my head that's been laughing since Zeke got absolutely destroyed to end the season

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah I know, it's about the only thing the whole thread can bond over

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Danny Dimes will eat a giant bowl of poo poo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I'm hoping he helps the offense click despite bringing in schottenheimer