Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

euphronius posted:

Crazy that in hindsight the Commanders should have just paid Dak instead of doing that franchise tag nonsense and having him go to Minnesota

True

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I’m very sad about Kelce, Cox, and Swift, but at least Barkley would be fun.

Imo Howie builds these teams for 2 year windows and 3 year rebuild periods and the window just shut. Hopefully they draft/sign well and we’re back in contention in 2027/2028.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

fartknocker posted:

1. When the Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl
2. When the Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl again
3. Eli winning the first game in JerryWorld and signing the locker room
4. Star Wars weekend at Disney World in 2007.
5. Every time I post “gently caress the Cowboys”

Bonus: Duck Penis GDT

Do you remember when poster "Cate the Great" was harassing these halls with stories of genitals

The good times

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Cartoon Man posted:

For real. But unlike Russel Wilson, Kirk never fell off a cliff the past few years, he’s stayed ridiculously mediocre enough to keep getting paid. God bless him.

I would call him Good. Not Great, but Good. Him at QB means QB isn’t a major problem for you.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

I think it's funny that no one spells doltos right.

Haven’t you been around for a long time? Doltos was a name change, I am not sure if it was a mod or not tho

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

HoF hasn’t been a big deal for a long time. Look at the TO situation vs Urlacher. Its politics bullshit

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Well, you made that post and it was read by some. Congrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Shyfted One posted:

Eagles extended DeVonta Smith for 3 years. Seems like a decent deal.

Sounds good!