Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

blarzgh posted:

Jesus Christ, NSFW Pls

Carson "Can't, Missed" Wentz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

John Elway Peyton Manning Tom Brady Patrick Mahomes is a System QB

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Toaster Beef posted:

yeah i'm just not built for an internet experience that doesn't include well-maintained forums, so if these things ever die out it's a cabin in the woods for ol' rob

gently caress the cowboys

Scene: a tired beef sits isolated in a cabin when the door flies open.

Nobody is at the door.

There's a football lodged onto the ceiling with a note only initialled "JG"

gently caress the cowboys

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

It's Michael Bidwell in terms of worst at helping his team win. Cheap, stupid, and incredibly defensive. He's an Angelos (MLB - Orioles) caliber douche and a failson to boot.

He's not a worse person than Haslem, and probably not worse than Jerry

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

davecrazy posted:

I didn't follow Simmons in college and can't think of one time I saw him on Arizona, but I'm a believer. Dude is huge and fast and if Wink uses him like he used Landon Collins last season we might have a fun wrinkle on defense.

He's mediocre at everything but if you put him in a blitz heavy role you're gonna be extra unhappy. He's a safety sized like a linebacker who gambles in coverage.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Doltos posted:

If I blow up I hope a bone shard shrapnels you

If you do that, Tyrod Taylor will somehow get caught in the crossfire and you're just stuck with Jones

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Doltos posted:

Hey guys I think we should start calling Daniel Jones the Duke. So that way we can be like look what the Duke's cooking up or call him el duke like that pitcher once

Duke of Hurl

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

gently caress the Cowboys lol

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Febreeze posted:

Extremely Cowboys poo poo to spend 2 weeks looking like the best team in the NFL only to lose to a team most people think are tanking

I guess they didn't have any fire in their gut. They should try taking the bus back to Dallas

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

Bare minimum, I'm glad the Cards are a little less likely to get the #1 pick

Why'd we need the #1 pick when we've found the future franchise QB off waivers? :smuggo:

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Is Dak just Baker Mayfield with a star on his helmet?

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Doltos posted:

Just the existence of a QB who can be a threat without throwing the ball all the time disproves all QB stats but what can you do

; Therefore, we must ban the forward pass in order to usher in the Danny Dimes Era.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

If Dallas was smart they'd give everything to minesdotta for jefferson

I think it would be funnier to trade Dak for Cousins though

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Doltos posted:

How Bienemy doesnt have a HC job making Sam Howell a guy who can throw 38 times for 380 yards

He's a scary Black man and the NFL ownership groups are all super white so they only give HC jobs to quiet PoC coaches like Mike Tomlin and Jim Caldwell.

It's not that Bienemy is too hard on his players, it's that he's a PoC AND intense, something you can get away with if you're a Harbaugh type

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Doltos posted:

I love stats because this motherfucker just hit us with an adjusted for era and then put this statline:

as flowerly as possible

90s Kirk Cousins is too generous he's 90s Jay Cutler

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Diqnol posted:

What if you don’t adjust for era

What is he then

The worst modern QB in the HoF, and the 2nd worst modern player in the HoF.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

blarzgh posted:

"Modern."

My man, the 1993 superbowl win is further away from today than the Kennedy Assassination is from the 1993 superbowl

Three Decades of Spectacular Failure

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

biceps crimes posted:

The only thing wrong with the Cowboys is Jerry Jones

Counterpoint: gently caress The Cowboys

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Doltos posted:

I've decided to become a Diamondbacks fan so I can continue to hate

Listen buddy we aren't ALL Schillings

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Quiet Feet posted:

Ron Rivera need to retire so he can focus on his band, Ron-gasm.

Chico and the Riverboats

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Washington has an offensive coach that may or may not light the NFL on fire the second he leaves so they can hire a defensive minded HC instead. Lmao.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

The Dave posted:

The only move I expect is Bill leaving the NFL to coach some Pop Warner team into becoming a dynasty. More Ring camera footage of him leaving the households will surface on the regular.

Bill is going to Rutgers Lacrosse, their 20th ranking is inexcusable and his defensive background will help get them back to relevance.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

biceps crimes posted:

this is even better than the playoff loss, lol

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Hey it's not like Bienemy was on the staff last year and could've improved the team's record with his offense or anything

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

NattyBo posted:

Kliff Kingsbury to the commanders official

I'm so sorry. The problem with Kliff is not even play calling. He won't design plays. In Arizona he did not innovate further than the normal Mike Leach offense, which usually falls apart by week 8 because defenses have his entire game plan by week 5

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Quiet Feet posted:

Sirianni's vibe after this season is of a mob guy who hosed up and is getting brought out into the desert to dig his own grave but hasn't been told and hasn't cottoned on yet.

There's already one Tommy DeVito in the NFC East, even if Nick's a good fella

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Cartoon Man posted:

https://x.com/BenStandig/status/1764317412059463857?s=20

Sorry guys, it’s not “The Washington Football Field”.

Lmfao they can't get corporate money as an NFL team what the gently caress is Harris doing

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Black Lighter posted:

I'm sure the sewage department would be willing to plunk down a few bucks

Waste Management Field would be a fitting title for the product the Commanders put out.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

indigi posted:

thinking about teams that probably should give up two firsts next March to be able to sign Dak for his 32-38 seasons: Giants, Raiders, Jets, Seahawks, Steelers. stretch answers: Panthers, Cards, Rams, Titans

Vikings should be first in line

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

blarzgh posted:

Eli Manning is the Forrest Gump of the NFL

Eli didn't travel nearly enough.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Cash Monet posted:

His playing weight is 205 lbs and runs like he's doing stunts for Jackass.

That's exactly what Kliff will say after next season to justify his job!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

fartknocker posted:

:hmmwrong:

Bruce Arians, who won multiple Coach of the year awards and was a well regarded offensive coordinator before getting a crack at being a head coach very late compared to others.

Bruce Arians rules and managed to make the loving Arizona Cardinals relevant in the NFC for several years. He's also one of the most entertaining coach interviews in modern NFL history.