Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Mr. Nice! posted:

I’m not sure a 5’5” running back is a great investment in a world of giants.

I’m imagining a twins remake with derrick henry and double duece.

Deuce loving rules and might get me to watch Cowboys games by himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

euphronius posted:

Killing the pass tush for both teams disproportionately effects they eagles in the context of that game

It wasn’t the only issue

The more complete team won the game? Wild.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Same.

These highlights are great. The headfake to get past the DB in the first run reminds me of the headfake Hester mastered.

My favorite thing about Deuce is that as soon as there's one guy in space between him and the endzone you can basically mark it a TD already. Dude made a career out of humiliating DBs in space.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Jerry is a billionaire and all billionaires are evil but there's degrees of evil and gently caress the cowboys but "harbors a known serial sexual assaulter and gives him hundreds of millions of dollars" is a level of evil beyond.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
This gimmick loving sucks

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I just wanna see Deuce

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

davecrazy posted:

guys who have the ability to be good get coached into being poo poo with the whole “never commit a turnover, ever” mind set.

I have bad news about Daniel Jones and turnovers

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Ayudo posted:

What is the baseline win rate for all teams that fall behind by 10 at the half?

I'll take my answer offline thanks!

A Hall of Fame QB wins about 30%. Dak is like 6% or something. It's noticeably bad even in a stat full of bad numbers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

blarzgh posted:

I believe it was 2019 where he put up quite literally the best passer rating in the fourth quarter in the history of the NFL

Have you considered perhaps that Dak can be a good QB but also have a noticeable weakness? Wild thoughts I know.