Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

People who close threads without linking to the new thread in the last post should be perma-banned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

At lot of people think rebranding should be done to shed anything Snyder-related and also because it sucks. Of course there’s no official anything yet.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Yeah I'm pretty god drat comfortable saying Hurts has a much much higher ceiling than Dak even if he just laid wet farts for the next 3 years while Dak continues to burn out in the playoffs.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Drunkposting is the bestposting

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT81Wp1AU/

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Oh that is such a backhanded burn bringing up Gibbs's stats. Love to see it.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I would like to call the 30-40 people waiting outside the Linc this morning to purchase kelly green jerseys absolute losers and dregs of society. Thank you.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mad because they were further up in line than you?

Don't get upset because wawa wouldn't give you time off.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I might be misremembering but I got the impressive that it was less “lovely” person and more of a lame asshat that didn’t have any redeeming qualities.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Horrifying

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Preseason games can be fun to like just chill with your buddies and have some drinks, and it just so happens there’s live football actually happening.

There’s like zero energy in the stadium though. Granted I’ve never been to a full dress rehearsal one.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The current wave of Philly fans manufacturing the underdog poo poo is just so exhausting. Go buy another loving holiday album when it comes out.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I thought the most impressive part of the Super Bowl is how they rolled out a different field every time the Chiefs did something good.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

euphronius posted:

That’s about the level of understanding I’d expect from a jets fan

That's the level of cope I would expect from an Eagles fan.

(Not a Jets fan so: wrong, unintelligent, on the spectrum -- matches most of your posts. )

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Imagine writing all that whining about the field and thinking people are going to read it. Wild times.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Yeah this is blow up the team territory now. That loving Jones extension.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Rogue Elephant posted:

They can't. It's already blown up. They have so little talent. Saquon, Thomas, and then ???

Maybe I meant literally.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Giants Super Bowl bound

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Nicks was awesome that post season. The memory of him getting away from Atlanta defenders and doing the dirty bird in the end zone will be burned in my brain forever.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

they need to ban the tush push so the giants never try to do it again

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I don't want to disrupt Zapruder above me but I think the only way I can survive is to go in full protest of the Daniel Jones lead Giants. Just full on root for their demise as long as he is on the team. There are lots of problems beyond him but he has the face that can carry all the hate.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Neal already posted a screenshot of his notes app apology so case closed!

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

triple sulk posted:

Fanatics loving sucks and my day one Kelly green Hurts jersey still hadn't shipped and was delayed even further so I cancelled it. I know they're supposed to be dogshit garbage quality-wise so I'm thinking of just buying one on DHGate. I'd normally never buy a knockoff because I want to support the given team and buy legit merch (all the capitalism aside), but supposedly the quality on the fakes are better any way, and also gently caress Fanatics.

Knowing them though, they'll still send it to me, because once I ordered a Union jersey and had a long rear end delay, cancelled the order, and a few days later it still showed up.

There was a story specifically about the Hurts Kelly Green jersey (unless it was a shirt) and it coming out like poo poo from Fanatics (I think the 1 was misaligned). I think they might have paused production to fix the issue?

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

My buddy won a contest for either being a season ticket holder or through the Eagles app, either way he gets to hold an Eagles fan and get sideline access for all the pregame stuff.

Which then lol his section of the sideline is on the Dolphins side, which I guess is still fine because AJ Brown was just catching balls right in front of him.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I've just morphed my brain into being primarily a Red Zone watcher. What I could never imagine doing is watching a taped or delayed game in totality.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

If I just adjust my bank account for this era then surely I can afford to buy a bigger house.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Eli's stats shouldn't allow him to sniff the hall of fame but stopping 18-0 deserves him that, a senate seat, hell rename that bread sticks at Olive Garden after him.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The Eagles are really making the game ending Dak sack harder and harder.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Is there any chance his contract has a clause that says it’s void if he tears his ACL while having two little grass stains on his rear end?

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I’ve never seen a team look so upset that they have to play another quarter as the Giants look right now.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It turns out when you remove the best / worst stats from something, it changes the results.

I can also confirm if Dak was a cucumber, he would have considerably less TDs than non-cucumber QBs.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The only move I expect is Bill leaving the NFL to coach some Pop Warner team into becoming a dynasty. More Ring camera footage of him leaving the households will surface on the regular.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Chillmatic posted:

i'm out of the loop about why everyone hates matt patricia and at this point i'm too afraid to ask

Rapist

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I was actually crunching tons of game film and all-22 and jotting down a lot of numbers and I came to the statistical and objective observation that Nick Sirianni is dumb because he has a dumb face and says dumb things and that the Eagles are a great team for big dumb idiots. Thank you.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

My crackpot theory is the Eagles are really downplaying how hurt their offense is. There's the obvious missing-games type issues, but it also seems like Hurts, Smith, and Brown are all unable to get back to 100% but because they eventually get up and look good for a play or two it gets wiped away. Every game they are going down a few times and struggling to get back up immediately.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

We've achieved Eagles fans being upset regardless of the outcome of the game and I am extremely grateful.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I’m really going to enjoy watching the Eagles get gutted in the playoffs.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Arizona should have kneeled on 2nd.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Lolololol

(I am also erect)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The Giants were so comfortable and confident in Crosby making 50+.

Good to lose anyway.