Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
lol still crying about the turf that only the Eagles had to play on.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

euphronius posted:

Killing the pass tush for both teams disproportionately effects they eagles in the context of that game

It wasn’t the only issue

Michael Strahan had a great pass tush.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I think Danny Dimes is good enough.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Daniel Jones organized off season players only workouts via Discord.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

blarzgh posted:

Lmao nothing gets those New Jersey Giants fans tumbling off their pull-out couches, spilling marinara all down their shirt, like a good Eli argument

Ayyyye!!! Get outta ‘ere!!

euphronius posted:

Is Eli in the hall of fame yet ?

The hall of fame of my heart.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I almost flipped my poo poo till I realized the Christmas Day game is in Philly.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I was never scared of Romo in a big spot. I knew the Giants were winning the 2011 NFC East during pre-game warm ups.

RG3 was terrifying. But then he got hurt.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Cool. I got 4 more seats to take my whole family and it’s all night games and cold weather games.

The NFL. The official league of loving over fans who actually go to the games.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

17-0

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I was on the new turf at MetLife today. Felt a bit more spongey then the old one and had a *lot* more rubber fill.

Every time somebody gets tackled they’re gonna inhale half a recycled tire.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Got my training camp tickets. It’s getting closer. I can feel it.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Day one camp report: Daniel Jones is in the BEST SHAPE OF HIS LIFE and BUILDING CHEMISTRY WITH THE FREE AGENT ADDITIONS TO THE ROSTER

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Show me on the doll where Daniel Jones touched you.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Some crypto scam is an official sponsor of the Giants. Jesus Christ.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Anybody who posts pre-season “highlights” should be probated.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The Giants QB looked like an all pro in his action against the Panthers. He won’t make the team.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

And I called that guy (#5) “the Giants QB” cause I literally don’t know his name.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I literally can not give pre season tickets away. If that’s the best you can do for your proposal…

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

euphronius posted:

Do they still make you buy them ? starters don’t even play anymore in any of them

Yup!

It anybody want to go to Giants/Panthers on Friday PM me. 6 tix and 2 parking passes. Gratis.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The cowboys won a lot 30 years ago.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Sproles and Danny Woodhead were things.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Giants social media is gong nuts over one pre season game. It’s kinda lol.

Pre season don’t mean poo poo.

I still think we’re a playoff team, but slow your roll about one series of plays again literally no defensive gameplan.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Yeah but did you see the Browns miss the easy FG twice???

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1694743958255989131

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Simmons all over the place and with a nice rush.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I didn't follow Simmons in college and can't think of one time I saw him on Arizona, but I'm a believer. Dude is huge and fast and if Wink uses him like he used Landon Collins last season we might have a fun wrinkle on defense.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I don’t know what those advanced stats are they cite in the player profiles but Danny Dimes was like top 10 in all 3 of them yet clearly in the “suck” tier. So either he sucks (Daltos nods in approval) or the advanced stat sucks and is useless.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Can the defending NFC champs be this years “nobody believes in us!” team?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Here’s my thread on how the Giants would of beaten the Ravens if only the police would of done the their job (1/56).

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

On this, the first day of the season, let me speak for all of us as I wish you all good luck this year. May your football watching be full of fun, friends, and food.

And gently caress the Dallas Cowboys.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Just sitting on the Rt 3 service road waiting for the lots to open. Let’s go, the Giants.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

LETS GO!!!!!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Pats are hanging with the Birds?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Jalen Hurts…his teams chances to win

The have red zone on the scoreboard.

Cowboys and Giants fans screaming for the Pats.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

It’s POURING here.

God set the weather to CLOWNBALL.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Pretty solid anthem.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Clown. loving. Ball.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Clown. loving. Ball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I keep counting in my head every time he drops back yet he never throws it when he should. Dude is hanging in to the ball forever.