Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Dak is almost definitely probably most likely a top 33 QB in the NFL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Look at all those defenders drafted from a defense that is backed up against it's own goal line.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

gently caress em

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Febreeze posted:

Decimals are where dorks go to cope about their empty ring fingers

This handsome devil doesn't have to worry about that.

:nms::nws:

:nms::nws:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Diqnol posted:

His best year of passing got him to a superbowl

Dak hasn’t made it past quarters, right?

Dak has two wildcard wins, one wildcard loss, and three divisional round losses.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Frame it and hang it in the Smithsonian.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Cartoon Man posted:

Does Josh Harris own a stadium that dumped raw sewage on its fans?

Does Josh Harris operate a stadium where a safety rail collapsed dumping 5-10 fans on top of the opposing team’s star player?

Does Josh Harris sell expired airline peanuts in his stadium?

Does Josh Harris sue his own season ticket holders for cancelling their tickets?

Does Josh Harris steal his season ticket holders deposits and refuse to return them until a class action lawsuit was filled?

Does Josh Harris foster a toxic workplace with rampant sexual harassment and discrimination?

Does Josh Harris fly his cheerleaders to the Carribean, make them all get naked for a photo shoot, film them getting changed and stuff, and keep a secret DVD of it all for personal use?

Does Josh Harris sexually harass and possibly rape his private jet flight attendant?

Does Josh Harris ignore a congressional subpoena and chill out in international waters to avoid being compelled to show up and testify?

It's his rookie season as an owner. You have to give him time to get used to the NFL game.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

:lol: hurts is not a better qb than Dak. The gulf between their actual arm talent is massive.

He was obviously referring to Geno as #1

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

blarzgh posted:

And, right on queue, here comes the moron now, pouring draft capital down the drain to make a splash for his stupid ego, costing a worthy project QB their job, and undercutting your head coach

Cross posting this from the NFC West thread

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Shinjobi posted:

I would sooner hear a chorus of gently caress the cowboys for the next 5 days than entertain any other football conspiracy theories.

That or more cautious optimism from Washington fans, freed from the yoke of Snyder oppression.

https://youtu.be/dPuj0eyruBM?si=TXEQgeJOKKeU_Cmb

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

euphronius posted:

Dallas gets hyped up every year because they are a national media focus . They don’t have a top tier qb so their ceiling is limited .

My guess is

Eagles 12-5
Dallas 10-7
The other two teams should tank for a QB

What are you talking about. Dallas has a QB with a 79% win rate on their roster.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

euphronius posted:

I did seem to severely overestimate the literacy of posters here

We have text to speech and speech to text AI now, literacy is no longer required.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

MrMojok posted:

Did they ever do anything about the sun glare coming in from the west end in late afternoon games?

Hang up some giant curtains, or something?

Jerry's still in negotiations to try and get the sun to relocate but it isn't going well.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Toaster Beef posted:

i like all of you, you're all good folks. even the shitheads and loonies.

I accidentally killed your 🐹

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

beep by grandpa posted:

This is simply because most people are too ashamed to admit their team is in the nfce

Who are the people who aren't a ashamed? Cowboys fans?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

predicto posted:

gently caress the Cowboys ftw

Ftfy

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

blarzgh posted:

Hm yes no good quarterback has ever thrown a desperation pick when the game was out of hand

Tony Romo would never!

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Tom already retired so Dak definitely missed his window to earn a ring as Tom's backup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

biceps crimes posted:

cowboys fans enjoy grilling and football. not even sure if eagles fans like football, also they all seem like they want to die

It's because they're stuck in a division with the cowboys