Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice
My son's starting to get a bit older and I find the idea of scouting appealing. I've never been a camper myself but I'm feeling drawn to it, and getting my kiddo into scouting seems like an ideal path to getting outdoors and helping him get outdoors as well.

However I've been hesitant about Boy Scouts due to the controversies, religion, etc. Has the switch to Scouts BSA improved things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice
Awesome thanks for the link and comments. I'm pretty much a know-nothing so it'd be cool to me to be able to learn the skills alongside my kid, and having him learn group dynamics, confidence, etc.