Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
https://apnews.com/article/bernie-sanders-biden-endorsement-2024-d8f0772b117e2bf83e1062708ea651c0

quote:

NEW YORK (AP) — Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont said Tuesday that he would forgo another presidential bid of his own and instead endorse President Joe Biden’s reelection.

The leading progressive, who was Biden’s chief rival in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary, told The Associated Press that he would “do everything I can to see the president is reelected.”

“The last thing this country needs is a Donald Trump or some other right-wing demagogue who is going to try to undermine American democracy or take away a woman’s right to choose, or not address the crisis of gun violence, or racism, sexism or homophobia,” Sanders said in an interview. “So, I’m in to do what I can to make sure that the president is reelected.”

good gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
spent my own vacation time and money campaigning for your pied piper rear end in iowa go the gently caress away

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

the libs are still going to hate him forever for daring to run in a primary against Hillary

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

There's an old saying in Washington, I know it's in Vermont, probably in Washington, that says, fool me twice, shame on, shame on you. Fool me, you can't get fooled again.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

the libs are still going to hate him forever for daring to run in a primary against Hillary

good gently caress them too

(metaphorically. do not reproduce with them)

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

quietly putting my 27 bucks back in my pocket

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Thought he died and I came in here to say rip in piss

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i was never entirely sold on this geezer ill give him credit for at least putting some leftist words in the lexicon and calling attention to some severe issues but otherwise he was a giant disappointment and this continues to prove it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
“The last thing this country needs is a Donald Trump or some other right-wing demagogue who is going to try to undermine American democracy or take away a woman’s right to choose, or not address the crisis of gun violence, or racism, sexism or homophobia,” Sanders said in an interview. “So, I’m in to do what I can to make sure that the president is reelected.”

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
bernie retire bitch

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

what better way to address these problems than re-electing a worthless turd doing nothing to address any of those problems why even attempt to maybe create something better

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Owned

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

bernie can only be failed, try not to be bitter please

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Goodbye Bernie

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
bernie panders

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

redneck nazgul posted:

quietly putting my 27 bucks back in my pocket

oh dont worry im sure he will send a thousand texts for you to give 27 bucks to his good friend joe from delaware

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

or 2.7 dollars because act blue was developed by morons

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
RIP you, Op .. youre next biotch :berned:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

lil poopendorfer posted:

RIP you, Op .. youre next biotch :berned:

you cannot kill what has already died :unsmigghh:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
Isn't Burlington like a West coast style hobo jungle these days

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
It's always good to find out how much a person hates Bernie because it shows off how much chud-brain-poison they have left over because they still gives the American government a sense of Nobility, when people in government should be treated as a bunch of paper pushers doing a loving job.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Bernie

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

F

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

T

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

W

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

It's always good to find out how much a person hates Bernie because it shows off how much chud-brain-poison they have left over because they still gives the American government a sense of Nobility, when people in government should be treated as a bunch of paper pushers doing a loving job.

i hate him just enough to feel relief that i don't have to talk about him for another election season

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
I think it is more notable that there isn't going to even be a pretense of a primary despite Biden's obvious infirmity; all the US will get is a decrepit monarchy.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

I bet it would take maybe 5 minutes of research to find Biden on the wrong side of every one of those issues

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
What I'm getting from that blurb is that he supports Biden because he can't speak very well and is thus not a demagogue.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

I hate him because he is a paper pusher at a genocide factory.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
Bernie Sanders is the Michael Vick of presidential candidates

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i hate him of behalf of that dude who was terminally ill and spent his last months helping bernie in hopes of a better world, and then bernie immediately gave all that work over to a rapist

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Bernt manders

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

He's going to win

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Ardennes posted:

I think it is more notable that there isn't going to even be a pretense of a primary despite Biden's obvious infirmity; all the US will get is a decrepit monarchy.

Oh, we've got a fancy word for that actually.

Boy, the collapse of the Soviet Union sure does get mentioned a lot in this article.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

olives black posted:

spent my own vacation time and money campaigning for your pied piper rear end in iowa go the gently caress away

lol you dumbass what did you expect him to do

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 90 days!
who cares

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
:gethill:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

babypolis posted:

lol you dumbass what did you expect him to do