Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Nonsense posted:

never got this shirt, i think because flavor-flav sued them

I ordered some posters to put up like a month before election day in Massachusetts. They arrived several weeks after, when Bernie had already dropped out of the race. Why even bother mailing them? Just send me a sticker that says 'Vote Biden' and some dog poo poo instead to really drive the point home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
shouldnt it say "be the power"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Powa

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Al! posted:

flavor flav saved you from looking like a dumbass

*sighs and pulls box of giant clock chains out from under the bed*

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 90 days!
the one thing i really regret about bernies failed campaigns was never seeing how all his fans handled it when he started dropping hellfire missiles on weddings and daycares

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

A lot of people were disabused of electoralism by obama being a piece of poo poo and then a bunch more by bernie 2020. Hilary lost because a lot of dem voters didn't turn out because she was garbage and hot off the heels of 8 years of things getting worse, excited to see what happens in 2024 with Joseph rapeinette biden

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

croup coughfield posted:

the one thing i really regret about bernies failed campaigns was never seeing how all his fans handled it when he started dropping hellfire missiles on weddings and daycares

Yeah bernie would've had to have his ac-130 shooting airborne howitzers at a hospital for an hour moment or get blown away jfk style

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Wasn’t the irony of the emails that Hillary was almost certainly going to win despite being challenged by Bernie and she had rather pointlessly split her own base?

Also, yeah Bernie would have led as a Democrat (I mean look at what he has been doing the last couple years), but would have been undermined by his own party over the smallest nonsense. If anything he would have to serve right rather than be impeached. I had to hold my tongue back in 2020 though.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 90 days!

Hatebag posted:

get blown away jfk style

maybe he couldve been useful after all

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

croup coughfield posted:

maybe he couldve been useful after all

I don’t see Bernie making a big stink of foreign policy like JFK, hell wasn’t he making a big deal about those American-backed protests in Cuba?

American elections are basically an involuntary Super Bowl at this point, no you can’t just not care about which teams are playing.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 90 days!
you can

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

On this subject IMO the 2020 Democratic primary was in fact basically fair. This isn't denying that a bunch of underhanded stuff happened, just that ultimately the chosen candidate did in fact reflect the true preferences of the majority of Democratic primary voters. Losing to Biden is very embarrassing though.

Ardennes posted:

Wasn’t the irony of the emails that Hillary was almost certainly going to win despite being challenged by Bernie and she had rather pointlessly split her own base?

Also, yeah Bernie would have led as a Democrat (I mean look at what he has been doing the last couple years), but would have been undermined by his own party over the smallest nonsense. If anything he would have to serve right rather than be impeached. I had to hold my tongue back in 2020 though.
Hard to see how a victorious Bernie would have avoided the Corbyn experience with the current Democratic party. Charitably assuming he was ever even seriously interested in reforming anything.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 90 days!

Nocturtle posted:

On this subject IMO the 2020 Democratic primary was in fact basically fair. This isn't denying that a bunch of underhanded stuff happened, just that ultimately the chosen candidate did in fact reflect the true preferences of the majority of Democratic primary voters. Losing to Biden is very embarrassing though.

Hard to see how a victorious Bernie would have avoided the Corbyn experience with the current Democratic party. Charitably assuming he was ever even seriously interested in reforming anything.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

viciously antisemitic Bernie, brother to Corbyn

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Ardennes posted:

I don’t see Bernie making a big stink of foreign policy like JFK, hell wasn’t he making a big deal about those American-backed protests in Cuba?

American elections are basically an involuntary Super Bowl at this point, no you can’t just not care about which teams are playing.

Yeah his foreign policy was pretty vague so he probably would've just taken a hard right turn after getting the nomination and gone along with whatever horrible poo poo the government was going to do anyway because the alternative is getting your brains splattered.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Hatebag posted:

Yeah his foreign policy was pretty vague so he probably would've just taken a hard right turn after getting the nomination and gone along with whatever horrible poo poo the government was going to do anyway because the alternative is getting your brains splattered.

his foreign policy advisor is the son of a cia asset in the philippines and is a matt stroller level china hawk

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

his foreign policy advisor is the son of a cia asset in the philippines and is a matt stroller level china hawk

Makes sense he didn't make any strong commitments to doing anything good, then

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

bernie would have couped amlo by now

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Bernie's war on Beijing

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

bernard shambles war on china

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Ardennes posted:

Bernie is such a good man, a bird landed on his podium once.

That was God sending a message. Unfortunately, the message was "Shutup, you old schmuck."

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Buck Wildman posted:

rip bubbo summers you didn't win the election but you did definitively kill any faith I had in the electoral process

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the left is finished

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

i'm glad Bernie had fun

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Bilirubin posted:

*sighs and pulls box of giant clock chains out from under the bed*

heh

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Sad to see so many leftists give up on the Berninater. He's playing the long game and you libs are too stupid to see it.

Any day now he will show up with Killer Mike and Susan Sarandon and they will blast Trump out the white house with like rap music or something ironic like that. It's going to be so epic. You'll see.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

between two failed bernie runs, sleepy joe winning, capitalism failing to collapse, and almost a decade of larping as communist revolutionaries yet not winding up in the politburo, it's no wonder everyone in c-spam is depressed these days

The last three years have been especially a trip

https://twitter.com/ashlarrob/status/1650888873625485312
https://twitter.com/ashlarrob/status/1650889736674746370

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the progressive movement is so powerful with AOC and Joe Biden in office

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

All that energy wasted on loving joe biden

gently caress you obama

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Bernie, if you're reading this, know that you are dead to me and I will never vote for Joe Biden

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I'm gonna vote for biden twice to make up for that guy

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
Hell Gem
Thank you Bernie Panders. You did your part showing us the game was rigged.. :tipshat:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Filthy Hans posted:

Bernie, if you're reading this, know that you are dead to me and I will never vote for Joe Biden

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

don't care, plan on voting afroman, doesn't matter who else announces

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

I'm never voting again unless one of them is really really funny.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

post COVID posted:

don't care, plan on voting afroman, doesn't matter who else announces

https://twitter.com/IsleyResistance/status/1650176534941171713

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

oh no Not USAID

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Im thankful to Bernie for scorching away the last remnants of institutions being real in my brain.

"Let every dirty, lousy tramp arm himself with a revolver or a knife, and lay in wait on the steps of the palaces of the rich and stab or shoot the owners as they come out. Let us kill them without mercy, and let it be a war of extermination" - assassinboobs420 in Minecraft