Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

tmfc posted:

ah, i had to go see all the hunger games movies in imax and i think we saw one of them twice. sorry hunger games fans but those movies loving sucked rear end

The first hunger games at imax was my wife's suggestion and is the only movie I have ever gotten motion sickness from. Dogshit camera work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

first hunger games is like super 8 level bad camerawork. astonishing someone got paid for that

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Buck Turgidson posted:

Wife suggested Moonlight based on the 99 metacritic score and the fact it won an Oscar. Its about a guy getting jacked off, nothing happens and then the movie ends.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813256

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

lol

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

lmfao

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Punished Chuck posted:

*adds to watchlist*

lmfao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Shrinking on Apple TV+. Jason Segel is a heckin depressed therapist with a heart of freaking gold. Hits you right in the feels dawg

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Oh wow babe there is a new season
of 90 day fiancé. Yeah go ahead and turn it on

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

who's watching vanderpump rules

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

que sera sera posted:

who's watching vanderpump rules

you

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Good Girls (NBC, 2018)

bad show, would be a lot better if christina hendricks and mae whitman did uncensored full frontal penetrative lovemaking scenes together

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Far From The Madding Crowd - pride and prejudice style poo poo. woman with three men into her, 1800s big houses and farms and all that stuff, you know. we were the youngest people in the cinema by several decades. A dog gets shot in the head. can't recommend

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

yeah but... who else? :angel:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Far From The Madding Crowd - pride and prejudice style poo poo. woman with three men into her, 1800s big houses and farms and all that stuff, you know. we were the youngest people in the cinema by several decades. A dog gets shot in the head. can't recommend

pride and prejudice owns

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

just remembered This Is Us lmao. fastest transition from "wife makes me watch" to "wife bans me from ever watching with her" in history

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

pride and prejudice owns

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

just remembered This Is Us lmao. fastest transition from "wife makes me watch" to "wife bans me from ever watching with her" in history

thinking about This is The Last of Us and loling

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
Captian America 2 and 3
Antman
Avengers (all)
Gotg 1 & 2
Thor 3
Batman v Superman
Justice league
Batman (2022)
Spiderverse

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lmfao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

how was the vanderpump finale

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

watching the live-action way of the househusband. wife wins this one though because i'm genuinely loving it. the guy playing tatsu is awesome

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Anna Nicole Smith thing on netflix. It's fine

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Cruel summer, dumb as hell, we both laughed

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Uncle Frank posted:

Captian America 2 and 3
Antman
Avengers (all)
Gotg 1 & 2
Thor 3
Batman v Superman
Justice league
Batman (2022)
Spiderverse

capeshit wife...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the meg

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I feel like I will end up seeing The Meg 2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

jurassic park 2 nd 3. 2 is loving awful, insanely boring nd everything just goes on way too long. easily the worst spielberg movie ive ever seen. honestly i liked 3 better, its insanely fuckin stupid but at least theres adventure nd sam neill, william h. macy, and tea leoni are tryin to have fun

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

also when william h. macy looked like he was gonna be eaten by a dino i said "more like william h. tasty" and my wife gave me a Look

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

jurassic park 2 nd 3. 2 is loving awful, insanely boring nd everything just goes on way too long. easily the worst spielberg movie ive ever seen. honestly i liked 3 better, its insanely fuckin stupid but at least theres adventure nd sam neill, william h. macy, and tea leoni are tryin to have fun

are you gonna watch the modern ones

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

are you gonna watch the modern ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
jurassic world 2 is stunningly stupid