Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Plutonis posted:

Imagine the Army of Darkness reboot

no thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

gf suggested we watch Fargo tonight because neither of us had seen it yet, but love other coen bros films (Lebowski ftmfw of course). absolute banger 10/10. moving onto the TV series tomorrow.

i'll think of a lovely one in the spirit of the OP

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ah, i had to go see all the hunger games movies in imax and i think we saw one of them twice. sorry hunger games fans but those movies loving sucked rear end

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Punished Chuck posted:

*adds to watchlist*

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Good Girls (NBC, 2018)

bad show, would be a lot better if christina hendricks and mae whitman did uncensored full frontal penetrative lovemaking scenes together

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

elf help book posted:

jurassic world 2 is stunningly stupid

it has the dumbest second half of possibly any movie i've ever seen. i saw it in theatres and thought it was pretty stupid then, but then like a year later i randomly remembered it and had to look up a plot synopsis to make sure i wasn't "remembering" a fever dream

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

RuPaul's Drag Race S4-10

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars S1-4

i've been RuPilled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU9J8uEGMj0

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

just found out about the fracking. ru paul sucks

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i tried to get my gf to watch the original Bob Hoskins Mario Bros movie but it was too stressful for her

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ru paul update: we've made our way through all of Drag Race, all of Drag Race All Stars, all of Canada's Drag Race, and all of Drag Race UK

i keep getting ru paul songs stuck in my head

i convinced my gf to finally start Red Dead Redemption 2 so as to slow down the ru paul consumption a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

trying to jack off posted:

i went on a date with someone that earlier in the week said they were watching percy jackson, then during the date saw pro israel demonstrators and was shocked to hear my answers about the middle east and how long it had been going on for

lmao