Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

jurassic park 2 nd 3. 2 is loving awful, insanely boring nd everything just goes on way too long. easily the worst spielberg movie ive ever seen. honestly i liked 3 better, its insanely fuckin stupid but at least theres adventure nd sam neill, william h. macy, and tea leoni are tryin to have fun

are you gonna watch the modern ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

jurassic world 2 is stunningly stupid

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

tmfc posted:

it has the dumbest second half of possibly any movie i've ever seen. i saw it in theatres and thought it was pretty stupid then, but then like a year later i randomly remembered it and had to look up a plot synopsis to make sure i wasn't "remembering" a fever dream

im glad i watched it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fungah! posted:

wife made me watch it last night. lmfao

lmfoa hell yeah