Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

* struts in wearing a monocle and top hat *

Good day for a cup o tea innit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

fresh_cheese posted:

gently caress off limey

We drink coffee here, thats why we threw you fuckos out

3rd cup is goin down real nice, watchin the rain outside. Thinkin bout maybe goin to work in a bit.

Naaaaaaah

Gonna have #4 instead. :)

:monocle:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

thinking about how seevral posters have admitted to not drinking coffee itt and yet only panic at the tesco caufght a probe........ mods very capricious and persecuting specific posters as of late

Tea drinkers are above all this and are superior

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

dog and coffee :thumbsup:
tea and cat :nono:

Tea and dog for me

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

BigBadSteve posted:

It wouldn't take much for you to be running round yelling "Oi! Guvna! A chav stole me teapot!" while nervously adjusting your bowtie so steam could vent out of your collar.

I thank god ever y day that i don't live in the ukl

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

not enough random cats in shops around where i live

http://mykittycafe.com/

This is in Guelph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I have my tea :twisted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)